Chapter 9: Taylor Swift Moment Part 2

Josh's pov
I slammed the door and I went up to my room. Before I could even go in my mom yelled
"Josh come down here now!"
I went back downstairs and I said
"What!"
"I don't want you going out anywhere with that girl Tory. Don't even think about talking to her! I know what you guys did I'm not stupid. I told her dad because I will not have you disrespect my house like that ever again!"
"Are you serious!? Why? You know what fuck this. I'm leaving." I grabbed my backpack and drove to my friend Vinnies house.
Torys pov
My dad slammed the house door and he just threw me on the couch.
"Fuck you!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.
"I hate you!! No wonder mom got sick! She was sick of you!" I yelled
My dad slapped me and I just grabbed my cheek. My eyes started to water not because of the pain but because I was so angry at him. I hated him and I just wanted to leave and never come back.
I ran upstairs to my room and I just laid down in my bed crying. How could my dad even think about hitting me? Why would he do this to me? I was so happy with Josh and now all of a sudden he cares about what I do?
Josh's pov
I got to Vinnies house and we just chilled in his backyard.
"So it's that bad huh?" He asked
I nodded.
"Yup, her dad hates my guts and well my mom is being over dramatic as usual."
"If you want man you can spend the night here. We have an extra room, just bring some clothes for yourself."
"Thanks man, I probably will. I don't want to go back there. They ruined something good for me, there's no coming back from that."
"I'm gonna head home and get some clothes, I'll be back."
I drove back home and when I got out of the car I could see Tory in the window. She waved at me and she just smiled. I could tell she was crying because her face looked kinda puffy.
I went up to my room and I grabbed a few things.
While I grabbed my charger I saw my notebook.
I just smiled.
I sat down on my bed and grabbed a marker.
I wrote
Our parents are huge dicks I'm sorry I caused all of this :(
I went over to the window and i held the note.
She just smiled and started laughing.
She grabbed a note pad and she wrote
I know.. we will make it work some how don't worry.
I smiled and I waved bye to her.
I grabbed my clothes and went downstairs to put them in my car.
"Where are you doing?" Scolded my mom.
"I'm staying at Vinnies house."
"Why?"
"I'd rather not be here. You just kinda ruined any chance I had with Tory. I like her mom and she's the only person who's made me happy. I haven't been this happy in a while."
"Now excuse me but I gotta go."
I closed the door and left.
Next day
I woke up early because Vinnies house was a little farther from school. I got ready and we headed to school. When I got there I waited for Tory in our usual spot which was by her locker.
After about 10 minutes of waiting there she finally came.
She ran up to me and just hugged me.
"You good?" She asked
"Yeah I'm fine, you?"
"Not really."
We broke the hug and I asked
"Why?"
"My dad might make me move schools..."
What the fuck...