Chapter 34: Oops

Josh's pov
Tory ran upstairs and I followed behind her. She started to pack her things. She threw her clothes in the suitcase.
"Do you really want to leave?" I asked
"Yes I'm obviously not wanted here. You can stay but I'm catching a flight back home." She said
I sat down on the bed and said
"No it's okay. We'll head back home tonight."
Knock knock
It was vinnie.
"Hey man come in." I said
"Are you guys leaving?"
"Yeah we're gonna take the first flight out." I said
"No need we can all go. I'll drive back home, I don't want to stay here for another 4 days with these guys. They used to be way more fun now their just prunes." Said vinnie.
"I'm cool with that. What about you Tory?"
"Yeah I mean if we can leave now that would be great."
"Cool let me go pack."
Once vinnie was done we loaded up the van and headed home.
Several hours later
We got home at about 7pm the next day and we were all tired. I showed Hannah where she would be staying, and I headed to bed. I didn't want to do anything but sleep.
Next morning
Today was Tory's 19 birthday and I wanted to do something special for her. She was still asleep when I woke up.
I went to pick up vinnie and we went to breakfast to plan out the day.
"So what are you going to do for Tory's birthday?" He asked
"I was going to act like I had forgot or something and then like at the end of the day be like let's go eat. I rented out a hotel suite for us. She hates parties so I didn't think making her one would be something she would like."
"Damn mr romantic. I've never seen you do this for any other girl."
"Well she isn't just any other girl man she's the one."
"No no no don't start." He laughed
"What?" I said
"You're serious right now? You think she's the one? Man it's too early for all that. You're still a teenager man. I think you should wait."
"It just feel right. I don't know maybe I'm just getting ahead of myself." I said
"Anyway so how are you and Hannah doing? Have y'all talked at all since the other day."
"Yeah she's cool. We've been texting since we got back home. I'm going to see where it goes from here. I'm not in a rush." He said
We wrapped up breakfast and I headed home.
When I got there I had to play dumb as if I didn't know what today was. I didn't want Tory to suspect anything.
I walked in and Tory was with Hannah eating in the kitchen.
"Hey babe where were you?"
"I went to go see Michelle. Just wanted to catch up." I smiled and she just looked at me like what the hell.
"Fucking dork are you okay?" She teased
"Yeah just tired." I said
"Okay? Anyway me and Hannah are going to the mall right now I have to pick out an outfit."
"For what?" I asked
"Are you serious?" She scolded.
"What?" I said
"Nothing." She grabbed her purse and left with Hannah.
As soon as she left I just yelled to myself "yes!" I played the part so well. I was proud of myself.
Torys pov
We walked around the mall trying to find an outfit.
"I can't believe he forgot my birthday, I didn't forget his I would never." I said
"Maybe hes just confused on what day it is. I know I get confused sometimes." She said.
"He's not that stupid." I said
Hannah just looked at me and said
"Rude."
I got my outfit and we headed home.
"Hey Can you drop me off at Vinnies? He wanted me to spend the night." Said Hannah.
"After only knowing you for 2 days he wants you to spend the night? Wow!"
"It's not like that he just wants to talk and hang out."
"Uh huh and that's how you end up pregnant." She just laughed.
I dropped her off at Vinnies house and I went back to mine. Josh was upstairs in our room watching hockey.
"Soooo any plans for today?" I asked him.
"Nah not really."
I just nodded.
"Cool cool."
"Yup.."
"Why?" he asked
"No reason."
"Where's Hannah?" He asked
"She went over to Vinnies. She's going to spend the night there." I said
"Already? It's a little soon for all that."
"Yeah I said the same thing."
This whole conversation was so boring. Why was he acting this way?
Josh's pov
Once Tory told me Hannah was with vinnie I was so happy. It meant my plan was working. I told Vinnie and Hannah to go together to set up and decorate the hotel room since I didn't want to make Tory suspicious of anything.
"What time is it?" I asked
"Like 3 why?"
"I have to go over to my moms house and pick up some things."
"I'll come."
"No It's fine. I'll be back."
I grabbed my car keys and left.
My mom had ordered Tory's cake and I had to go pick it up and take it to the hotel room.
I picked it up and drove to the hotel.
When I walked in vinnie and Hannah were starting to decorate.
"Looks nice so far." I said
"Yeah hopefully she likes it." Said vin.
I put the cake in the fridge and headed back home.
Tory was in the kitchen eating cereal. She looked so sad I felt bad for doing this to her but in the end it would be worth it.
She looked up at me and she stayed quiet.
She was pissed... really pissed.