Chapter 19: Living in the past

Josh's pov
I laid there in bed and I knew Tory saw the message I sent her because she left me on read, which was annoying. She wasn't even giving me an opportunity to explain myself or the whole situation.
Knock knock
"Come in!" I yelled.
It was Michelle.
"Hey whats up?" I asked.
She walked in and sat on my bed.
"I can't sleep."
"I have some melatonin gummies. Do you want some? Maybe that could help you sleep."
She shook her head.
"No thanks, but i wanted to talk to you."
She came closer to me and I just sat up.
"Whats up?"
She pushed her hair back with her hand and she just came up to me and kissed me.
I pushed her away and she looked shocked.
I stood up and said
"Dude you can't do that. I'm with Tory. You know this."
She got up and looked at me.
"Well she's not here is she? She's somewhere doing who knows what."
"Listen I don't have feelings like you do. I see you as a friend and that's all."
I opened the door and motioned for her to leave.
"Please leave Michelle. Goodnight."
She left and I locked my door. I laid back down and I realized something.
I had Tory's location. I'm so stupid, that's the first thing I should have checked. I looked at her info and she was like 10 minutes away. I grabbed my car keys and drove there.
Torys pov
I was in the living room eating cereal and watching drake and josh when I heard someone pull up into the driveway. What the hell? I thought.
I put my bowl down on the coffee table and just looked to see if I could see anyone. I didn't.
The doorbell went off and I jumped.
I grabbed my pepper spray I had with me and I walked to the door. I looked through the peep hole and it was josh.
I rolled my eyes and opened the door.
"How did you find me?" I asked
"Your location is on."
"Fuck." I said under my breath.
"What do you want."
"I came to explain things to you."
"You've alr..." he cut me off
"No I haven't. You haven't given me a chance to."
"Michelle got kicked out of her house and she has no where to go. I let her stay with me because im all that she's got right now. I know you think I like her or I have feelings for her, but I don't. That's way behind me that's the past. You need to stop living in the past. I know people have hurt you and left you behind but I won't, you have to understand that. You're my present, and hopefully my future. Tory I don't love her, I love you."
I wiped my eyes and I just looked at him.
"And you had to come tell me this at this time?"
"Yes because it was important."
I just smiled and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and we just stood there in each other's arms. I broke the hug and he was just smiling like an idiot.
"Come on. You can spend the night here if you want." I said
"I'd love to." He smiled.