𝐋𝐕𝐈. READY, AIM, BILLZ-EYE

❝ PRETTY FACE ❞
October 22nd, 2021

REAL LIFE — THEO!

AIMSEY WAS SHORTER THAN THEO, but unlike every single other one of their common friends, Theo didn't poke fun at her for the height difference. It didn't even make him feel better about himself like Tommy suggested it should because it just meant Aimsey endured more teasing than Theo did about her height.

And so, Theo became Aimsey's #1 defender, even though she could lift Tommy in her arms like he weighed no more than a bag of grapes.

And she did. Twice.

"Put me down!" Tommy complained, making no move to struggle as Aimsey proudly carried him around the room to show off how strong she was. Theo, from his place on the couch, filmed the interaction so he could save it to his camera folder titled UK, not wanting to forget this masterpiece of a moment. 

"Why are you like a stick?" Aimsey asked disapprovingly. Tommy stuck his tongue out at her.

Freddie wouldn't be able to join them until the next day, but Theo and Ranboo had helped Tubbo set up his spot in Tubbo's room anyway. Aimsey and Billzo's spots weren't set up yet, simply because it wasn't even noon yet, so Theo shared his space on the couch with Billzo for the moment, while Ranboo stretched across his space like an uncooked spaghetti noodle.

"I have an idea," Billzo murmured to Theo, which immediately sent alarm bells ringing in Theo's head. He gave the taller boy an unimpressed look before motioning for him to go on. "Do you think Tubbo has flour in his kitchen?"

"He does," Theo confirmed suspiciously.

"Do you trust me?" Billzo asked.

Theo shook his head. "No."

Billzo nodded. "Smart man. Come on."

Billzo showed Theo how to make prank bombs; rolling flour and raw eggs together until they formed a soft, mushy ball that would break upon impact, covering the poor victim of the attack in flour and egg yolk. Theo had the brilliant idea to seal the mess in melted marshmallows, giving an even worse mess to clean up.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Theo asked doubtfully.

"Just avoid the faces and we'll steer clear of any important items. Either way, it'll wash out of clothes. I've done this plenty of times, don't worry," Billzo assured, which did not soothe Theo's worries. 

Theo didn't know how he got here, ready to prank his best and new friends in an unfair food fight, but he had to admit that he was excited to be bonding with Billzo. Part of him had been worried that he wouldn't click with Aimsey and Billzo in real life like Tommy and Ranboo had, and he knew how important they were to Tubbo. He wanted to make a good impression and be their friend, too.

Aimsey was a sweetheart, but Billzo was a wild card. Theo was just glad that it seemed like Billzo was willing to spare him from at least this prank. Whether it was because Theo was the closest person next to him or Billzo genuinely thought he would be good for the job, Theo didn't know. Or care, for that matter. He was just happy to be part of the fun.

Theo only planned on sparing Ranboo from the prank, though he knew that the taller boy was going to end up caught in the crossfire. Theo and Bill had agreed that they wouldn't mess with the furniture though, so if Ranboo remained where he was when they had left for the kitchen, he might be able to get out of this unscathed.

"Why are we doing this again?" Theo asked.

"Toby killed me in a Fortnight game, it's only fair," Billzo explained. Theo grinned.

Ranboo had moved from the couch to the rest of their friends, holding Tubbo in his arms as he and Aimsey compared their strengths. Theo rolled his eyes, muttering under his breath about macho men, and then nudged Bill to throw the first blob.

It hit Tommy's shirt with a smack, egg yolk spraying everywhere as the marshmallow stuck to his shirt and the flour spread across his face.

"What the fuck?" Tommy exclaimed, wiping egg yolk off of his cheek.

"Bill," Aimsey complained. "And Theo? I expected this from Bill, but not you!"

Theo felt like a scolded child while Billzo laughed beside him. "In my defense, I was aiming for Toby."

"Why me?" Tubbo asked, the only one left unscathed after the prank.

"Because you're annoying," Billzo shot back.

"I am the backbone of this household!" Tubbo exclaimed.

Aimsey pats his head. "Sure you are, bud. Now, are we getting revenge on them or not?"

Theo and Billzo took a step back as Tubbo, Tommy, Aimsey, and Ranboo turned to look at them, each wearing their own expression of smugness.

"Run?" Theo suggested.

"Run," Billzo confirmed.

Later, when Tubbo's mom took a look outside, she would wonder why two of her son's friends were covered in eggs, flour, and melted marshmallows, before deciding that it really wasn't in her best interest to know.