𝐈𝐕. MORALS

❝ PRETTY FACE ❞
November 28th, 2020

TWITCH — THEDEN!

THE NETHER WAS NOT THEO'S FAVORITE PLACE. The amount of times he'd died thousands of blocks away from spawn with his best gear was more than enough reason for him to stay away from the Nether as long as he could, often choosing to take the long way when he needed to get somewhere on the server, unless he was with someone who he knew could get his stuff. That was the only reason he had agreed to join Ranboo in the Nether.

". . . Did you just die?" Ranboo asked hesitantly. "For the— for the third time in five minutes?"

Theo sighed in frustration. "Just— just get my stuff, please."

". . . Did you die to a magma cube?"

"Ranboo, I don't want to talk about it."

Ranboo snickered as Theo ran along the Prime Path from his base, heading to the Nether portal. In chat, Tommy began trying to get Ranboo's attention to meet up with him and Theo sped up, trying to find Ranboo before Tommy could get to him.

"Should I answer him?"

"Fair warning, he's probably trying to get you into trouble." Theo glanced at his chat. ". . . He said he's gonna make you his bitch."

"Wha— no, why!" Ranboo complained, sending Theo into a fit of laughter. ". . . Oh, God, oh no, he's here. What do I do?"

"Say hi!"

"He's just staring at me!" Ranboo exclaimed. "Should I— I'm gonna give him a flower!" Theo hummed. ". . . OH GOD!"

Someone entered the call.

"DID YOU JUST FUCKING HIT ME!" Tommy shouted. Theo wheezed, slamming his hands on his desk.

"NO! NO, I DIDN'T, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT—"

"I'LL HURT YOU, RANBOO—"

"I MEANT TO GIVE YOU A FLOWER, I MISS-PRESSED!" Ranboo explained loudly. "Here! Have a flower."

Theo appeared in the Nether in time to see Ranboo throw a flower at Tommy's feet. He was so glad he'd turned down the volume of the two boys before the stream had started.

". . . What, do you like flowers, Ran-bow?" Tommy asked.

"Ran-boo," Theo corrected.

"Yeah. Yeah, I do," Ranboo agreed at the same time Theo spoke.

"Ran-boo, alright," Tommy muttered. "Come with me. Are you busy?" Tommy asked.

"No, not really," Ranboo answered as he threw down Theo's stuff. Theo collected his things and began to sort through his inventory, organizing it as the two boys spoke.

"Yeah, I— yeah," Tommy muttered. "Um, Ranboo, you made a shitty first impression, 'cause— for anyone here who wasn't there for that, I said, um, I said, Ranboo, how old are you? and you go, I'm a minor! I'm a minor! and I go, Oh, no, he doesn't want to say his age, and I go, No! Screw this, Ranboo! It's your time to come out!"

Theo snorted, covering his mouth.

"What?" Ranboo asked.

Theo shook his head. "Nah, nothing, don't worry about it."