"no.." she cried when the knife was only an inch away from her and the baby but then she heard the sound of a gun firing and suddenly it was chaos.

She sat there with her eyes closed hiding the baby close to her heart. It was a matter of ten seconds and the chaos turned into silence.

A deep silence which could make someone die if they were in that silence's presence for more. She opened her eyes and looked beside her. The white eyed animal was on the floor and was trembling half dead like a dying dog with blood coming out of his eyes. It was disgusting. Her nose wrinkled, the smell of his blood was as disgusting as the smell of his body.

She was sure he was not a human.

She looked down at the baby, she was sobbing lightly as if she knew they were facing the worst side of the world and came back from facing death.

She tugged the baby again to her chest and cried. She knew tonight was going to be hard but she never thought it would be this difficult.

"Thank you god," she whispered as the tears of happiness and fright cascaded down her eyes behind that white mask.

"What do we have here," she frowned and her cries stopped when she heard a mocking and sinister voice. She opened her eyes and found a handsome and scary man standing in a distance.

Her mouth parted in shock and her eyes widened when she looked at the man.

He was the most handsome man she had ever seen in her life till now. He was looking dead in her eyes as if he was going to kill her. That thought made her mouth shut and she looked here and there ignoring his scary eyes.

His loud footsteps thundered on the ground as he walked to her with his lion like gait and she trembled from inside only looking at the way he was walking.

He was dangerous and insensitive.

She knew he would kill her in a second, in a most cruel way and he is going to do that now.

"What's your name, boy? " Chandni licked her lips and looked here and there trying to find her friend among the dead bodies.

She was sure he was alive. She will kill him by her own hands if he dies without her permission.

Sabiq did not like it a bit when the boy before him ignored him and looked here and there.

He took some deep breaths to calm himself. He wanted to play with this boy a little,"I asked you something you fucker," he said, smiling mockingly.

Chandni flinched hearing his voice. His voice was sexy and dark. A dangerous combination which she was despising to witness at this particular moment.

"Toni," she said, maintaining her manly voice and tried her best to ignore looking him in the eyes.

"Toni," he mumbled his name, tasting how his name sounded from his mouth. Chandni thinned her lips behind that mask and thought about the ways to get out from here with the kids and with Affan obviously.

Though the man before her was handsome like some prince but the filthiness in his eyes told her that he is here to kill and she was his next target.

The men in black leather jackets were thirteen in total.

Thirteen the number of devils.

And by their faces they were looking like the devil who had come down to the earth from hell.

With the dark green and black tattoos inked on their faces and with their tall and rigid bodies they were resembling the images of monsters from Greek mythology.