"Thirteen. Now that's my favorite number," he said with a grin and entered his car.

Now the count of fourteen men has come down to thirteen.

Everyone gaped at the dead body of their comrade on the ground. They were shocked and frightened.

Arjun who was quiet till now commanded in a robotic tone,"No one follows after what our capo does. If he laughs, be quiet. If he shouts, be quiet. If he kills, be quiet," it was a lesson everyone should learn and never forget.

With that said he also entered the car. Everyone gulped and looked at the dead body one last time.

The body was on the side of the road. As each of the cars crushed it under its weight. His only crime was he laughed with his capo.

"Do you want to feed on him ?" Sabiq grinned at his Altamash who was sitting beside him on the car seat.

He only chuckled at Altamash and freed him to go out and eat from the dead body till its heart's content. Altamash loves to pray especially on human beings but he loves it more when he feeds on Sabiq's pray.

Altamash, the Indian vulture was happily feeding on the dead man.

Fifteen minutes later the cars stopped outside the den of India's biggest human trafficking syndicate. And as the man in the leather jacket came out of the car the hell broke loose.

Blood blood and blood everywhere and in the span of thirty seconds two hundred dead bodies dropped dead on the ground.

Thirteen verses hundreds. It was unfair but not for the clan whose leader was Sabiq.

The den was looking like a graveyard. Alas, it was.

"Free them," he ordered his men and two of them ran to open the kids and women from the iron chains and bars.

"Arjun it's your responsibility to take every innocents out of this den while I took care of our dear Janaab or should I say jaineb," he looked at Arjun who nodded and echoed,"Yes capo," in reply.

A half dead man more like a butcher who cuts kids in pieces only to satisfy their desire gathered his strength and got up from the ground. With a mutton knife in his hand he tried to plunge into Sabiq who was giving commands to his soldiers while showing his back to him.

But before he could kill him with a knife Sabiq turned to him and looked at him with a calm gaze.

"Come on. Kill me," he smiled to the half dead fucker.

The man raised his hand to kill him but Sabiq gripped his hand tightly and turned his hands backward to his own face. The man was screaming like a dying dog when the tip of the knife got closer to his eyes.

And in the next moment his screams died down when the knife plunged right into his eyes. Blood came out of his eyes but Sabiq did not stop there as the man dropped dead on the ground he took the knife from his hand and again shoved the knife in his eyes until his eyes did not come out of his skull.

"An addition to my collection," Sabiq said, smiling darkly as he kept the bloody eyeballs inside his leather jacket.

********************

Chandni was extremely scared when the white eyed animal sitting beside her raised the knife to kill the baby or in his word sacrifice her.

She did not believe that even now in the twenty-first century there are people who believe in all these things. But obviously she was wrong as right at this moment in front of her eyes this man is going to kill the baby girl.