The sound the camera catches Hobi's attention, making him turn around to Little with a confused expression on his face.

„Did you take a photo of me?" Hoseok asks trying to suppress the grin on his lips.

„No?" Little lies, before breaking out into a laugh. He then shows the photo to Hoseok, making the other smile in result.

„Why did you make one?"

„Because you are handsome." Little responds bluntly, not even noticing that his words are the cause of Hoseok getting all flustered.

„It's really pretty, Hobi. I will keep it." The younger says, looking at the photo in his hand.

Hoseok's eyes are resting on Taehyung, now he's the one observing the beauty in front of him.

A soft smile forms on his lips while watching his lover. Leaning in, he places a short peck on Little's head, making the younger chuckle. The elder then puts his arm around Little's shoulders, pulling his body closer to himself.

Little leans his head on Hoseok's chest, closing his eyes for a while to just enjoy the beautiful and peaceful moment.

„Do you feel better?" Hoseok asks carefully after a short moment of silence.

Little hums, „Yes, a lot better. Thank you, Hobi."

Hoseok smiles at the younger male's response.
„If you want to talk about it, you know I will always listen to you, Taehyung-ah."

Taehyung bites his lower lip before nodding slowly. He's so grateful for having the elder by his side, being there for him and supporting him. It makes him happy and especially it makes him feel secure and safe, knowing that Hoseok is with him.

„I know. Thank you for that." Little starts, „It's just- my parents.. they are so stubborn, they will never accept anything that doesn't fit in their norm. In their world."

Hoseok slowly nods, signaling that he's listening to Little.

„And they- they always want to control whatever I do!" He continues, removing himself from the comfortable position in Hoseok's embrace, „I can never choose on my own, what I want. They always take that from me- never letting me make my own choices. They want me to be their perfect son, to follow into their footsteps."

Hoseok places his hand on Little's, softly drawing circles on his soft skin with his thumb.

„I want to be free, and do what I want- I want to feel good and do the things that make me happy- not them." Taehyung adds, now looking into Hoseok's dark eyes that are already watching him closely.

„And you should totally do what feels right and good for you." Hoseok says, „You should listen to your heart. Your parents will eventually accept it, move on and accept the fact that they can't control you forever or more over change you."

Taehyung bites his lower lip once again, nodding at Hoseok's words in response, because he is right. He should do what his heart tells him. What feels the best for him - not for his parents.

„You are right." Little says with a stronger tone in his voice. He changed a lot since he first met Hoseok. Before meeting him, Little has never tried going against his parents, he just accepted that they will control him his whole life.