The USJ (Part 1)

Hello my dear readers and viewers, now is the time of the USJ attack but I'll be adding 2 different things, the first is that instead of one Nomu being here there will be two, you'll find out later on why. 2 Ren will be a big factor to it but I'll save why for later on in part 2. Now enjoy the story everyone.

As the class was calmed down shortly after Aizawa waking up and telling them all to shut it. So the class did, minus Rin who was just busy reading his book as normal, though his other hand was behind his back as he made sure he had everything in his pouches on his hip. Izuku and Momo helpped calm the class down as once they were already hushed up, Aizawa made his announcement for what'll be happening today, boy oh boy were they not ready for what'll happen.

Aizawa: "Thanks you two problem kids. Anyway we'll be going to the USJ today, your free to wear your gym clothes or your hero outfit."

Before he could hit the button to reveal their cases, Mina the pink alien of their class and the gossip Queen later on in their year. Most will fear this girl for the amount of gossip she'll do or more, who knows what'll happen.

Mina: "Yes! We're going to the Universal Stu-"

Before she was able to say it an eraser was thrown at her head by Aizawa who glared at the girl which made her Eep loudly and sit back down and hush up.

Aizawa: "Not going to Universal Studios Japan. It's a training area for UA that many of the students train at its made and advised by the pro hero 13."

Shortly after that the class got their cases and put on their hero outfits, making their way to the bus and the two reps sat the class down were ever but made sure they didn't make too much noise. With Izuku and Momo by the back and a certain raven haired ninja at the back of the bus minding himself, with a peppermint teen next to him with a pink tint on her cheeks, Ren looked over at her and gave her an eye smile as he read his book 'Make Out Paradise' but only 2 others knew how perverted that book was and just allowed him to read it to not call themselves out.

Most the class was talking amongst themselves and in small groups of their own, with Izuku and Momo they were just holding each other's hand and talking about different subjects and study stuff. So basically the normality for theses two, but a certain frog girl that sat in front them turned around in her seat to speak her mind.

Asui: "Hello Midoriya, I'm Tsuyu Asui, just call me Tsu please. I often speak my mind. *kero* So I noticed your quirk makes you glitch so to speak but it seems you jave another that is a lot like All Might's."

Izuku currently panicking and trying to find a way to explain it until a certain red head spoke up and gave a small laugh.

Kiri: "Come on Tsu, Midobro's quirk is just the glitchieness. Much more flashy and better than mine is and is more pro material."

As he said this he hardened his arm, Midoriya being the quirk nerd he is instantly shot up a bit and looked at Kirishima.

Izuku: "No your quirk is amazing and is just as much as pro material as mine is. You could utilize yours so much better and be the ultimate sword and shield combo due to have both the defense and attack. Just need training, but Tsu is right I do have a second quirk, though both didn't show up till recent events happened. My second one didn't show up till my body was ready or could handle the back lase of it, its a power type and enhances my strength and speed and such."

He then started a mumbling fit with the others being a bit weirded out by it and slightly concerned about things. Momo just sighed and rubbed the back of her head as she watched her boyfriend go on his normal mumble fit, she then looked at the rest and gave a small smile at them.

Momo: "It's fine he normally gets like this when talking about the things he likes the most. He use to study quirks a lot before he got his quirks, he's been training a lot to better his uses of both of them. But you all have good quirks too, just train and get better you'll eventually have the makings of a Pro."

With those words of encouragement the other students smiled and started talking over their own things and what Momo just said to them, she was seen hitting Izuku on his head a bit to make him stop his mumbling, he did and apologized as well before leaning into Momo and the two enjoyed their company together.

Most the bus ride there was normal and a bit quiet for most, mainly just Ren who was reading, Shoko just doing whatever, and the class Reps were taking a bit of a nap with Izuku's head on Momo's as hers rested on his shoulder. The rest were talking amongst themselves trying not to be loud as to not wake up Izuku or Momo cause they rather not see what'll happen if they do, mostly from what he did to a certain purple ball headed midget and well if it was vice versa well they didn't wanna see Momo anger either so they mostly talked as soft as they could, Aizawa was enjoying this due to it not being so loud and just kept driving but also keeping an eye on his problem children.

Timeskip

With the bus ride over the students hushed up and filed outta the bus with Momo and Izuku in front of them all, as they all look at the the big dome like building that is the USJ. Most the students where awestruck at the size and started talking amongst themselves with Ochako geeking out about the Space Hero 13. Asui gave a small chuckle at her brunette girlfriend before kissing her cheek to make blush and calm down a bit more. Izuku and Momo laughed at it a bit before listening in on what the teachers had to say, with Izuku catching 13 talk about why All Might wasn't there as she held up 3 fingers indicating he went iver his limit already, Aizawa groaned and mumbled something about being irresponsible. Shortly after the explanation a purple portal opened with Crusty lip- I mean Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri stepped out with two hulking things with their brains exposed, with a horde of just normal or even medium tier villains all over the main area at the bottom of the steps. Kirishima not thinking twitch about it really pointed them out.

Kirishima: "Hey they even got fake villains to help us!"

Aizawa, 13 and Ren quickly got into a fighting stance with Shota putting his goggles on and his scarf floating a bit. 13 was ready to protect the students and Ren had a kunai knife in hand with three shirikens in the other, ready to attack when needed. The other students where a bit taken back some even taking a step back.

Aizawa: "They aren't fake their real!! 13 protect the kids!!"

As soon as that was said Izuku tried stopping Aizawa saying he couldn't hold them off for long, but Aizawa just smirked and said 'You don't become a hero being a one trick pony'. He then jumped from the top of the stairs and started to face off against the villains, of course causing confusion amoung a lot of them when they couldn't use their quirks only to be meet with his capture gear or a foot to the face.

Now the two villains that stayed back watched this go on, the light blue haired on started monologuing to himself it seemed before the misty looking villain next to him vanished and appeared at the top of the steps in front the students and 13. Of course though taking this seriously a certain raven haired boy wasn't wasting time as he started doing a few hand signs at a quick pace before he slammed his hand into the ground causing chirping to be heard but it sounded very high pitched. The students closest to him covered their ears a bit as lighting started showing in Rin's hand and arked up and around his hand and forearm, some hitting the ground causing some cracks to show as well. Though when he stood he held the hand up that had the lighting in it before he spoke.

Rin: "Ya know villains aren't always the smartest, though that's how you all get defeated. By underestimating you're targets."

After saying this and before the villain could speak Rin was already charging forward his hand dragging acrossed the ground leaving a big gash in the ground as well, towards the villain. His eyes focused on the misty person before a portal formed in front him sending him into the fight that Aizawa was already taking part in so instead of stopping he kept going and ran his hand through a villains chest that was close to stabbing Aizawa from behind causing blood to splat on the ground and the lighting in his hands still sparked about, blood splashed on his faced and covered his arm with the villain's lifeless body just went limp.

This took awhile to make with me now starting a job and still having some school work in order for me to graduate in August I've been really busy. But hey I hope you all enjoyed and remember stay safe out there.