The Bully and The Hero

After the news of Izuku being considered quirkless, it started going down hill from there when he went to school the next day the bullying from other students, mostly coming from Katsuki and his goons, started and so it began the once peaceful life Izuku use to have turned upside down for him. He would still play and hangout with Bakugou but it would always have Izuku being injured or picked on cause he was quirkless, and during that time Bakugou became Izuku's first bully and the first one to tell him to give up on his dreams. Though the bright side is Izuku and Momo would often be seen playing with each other and having fun, due to their parents staying in contact and the Yaoyorozu's wanting their daughter to have a normal friend that isn't the rich ones, during the times they would play and hangout Momo would often tend to Izuku's injuries, mostly helping him with his cuts and scrapes, the bruises she would give him an ice pack or two but Izuku knew one thing and that was if he didn't have Momo he might have lost himself and became depressed or worse, so for that Izuku gained his first real friend and even his first Hero.

Timeskip 10 years

Here we see our hero Izuku in class but he didn't seem his happy self, no it was the opposite due to him not having seen his best friend Momo for nearly 2 years now he has been constantly bullied by Bakugou and the teachers wouldn't even help him or even stop Bakugou cause they all saw him as a great person with a great quirk. So as class was starting the teacher walked in with a stack of papers.

Teacher: "It's the end of the school year for you all, meaning you'll have to choose a carrier but hey who am I to kid! You all want to be heros anyways!"

He threw the stack of papers in the air as the kids starting showing off their quirks expect for Bakugou and Izuku just kept his head down and writing in his hero notebook. As that happened Bakugou stood up his foot on his desk and set off explosions in his palms, which made Izuku jump a bit having been on the receiving end of his explosions for a long time.

Bakugou: "Hahaha! Don't lump me in with these fouls! If anything I'll be the only one to be a hero from this shifty school, hell I'll even be the only one to get into UA! You'll all just be a bunch of lovers ya damn extras!"

After his little yelling rant the teacher calmed the class down and gave a small cough to get the attention of the class back to him. Though Bakugou never really sat back down.

Teacher: "Ah yes UA, it's entrance is only what 2% but it seems Bakugou and Midoriya both passed the pre exams with Midoriya being first and Bakugou being 2 points below him."

After hearing that the class start laughing and taunting Izuku as he sulked in his chair and Bakugou was livid as he slammed his hand on to Izuku's desk setting off an explosion.

Bakugou: "Listen here Deku if anyone's gonna get into UA it'll be me! You don't even have a quirk so they won't even let you in the hero course! So do me a favor and back out!"

Izuku: "W-well I d-don't have to b-be in the hero course I c-can be i-in the support c-cou-"

Izuku was cut off by another explosion hitting his desk as he flinched a bit and covered his head out of instinct.

Bakugou: "As I said I'll be the only one getting in! Hell your so useless that's probably why your only friend left you!"

Izuku grew angry as he glared at Bakugou for insulting Momo, yes they haven't hangout for the past 3 years but they've stayed in contact and even video called each other, but for Bakugou to insult her it kinda of made him snap as Izuku's eyes where seeing glitching a bit, though before anything happened the teacher stepped in and calmed Bakugou down before he destroyed another desk. Bakugou sat back down scoffing a bit as he did, Izuku calmed down a bit and payed attention to the lessons that where to come.

Timeskip to the end of school

Izuku was last in class as he was packing up his stuff, but before he could grab his hero notebook Bakugou walked in and snatched it off his desk, as he scoffed at it.

Bakugou: "Huh Hero Analysis for the future. Ya know Deku you'll never get in. Your same damn worthless you can't even stand up for yourself, gotta rely on that ponytail girl to help you out all the time."

He then slammed the notebook between his hands as he  burnt the book and tossed it out the window, he then put a hand on Izuku's shoulder and burnt him a bit.

Bakugou: "So just give up and back out of the exams, if you know what's good for you."

He then walked away but stopped at the door as Izuku was shaking a bit and held his bag with a bit of rage as he turned towards Bakugou.

Bakugou: "Here's an idea, take a swan dive off the roof and hope for a quirk in your next life."

With those words said he was seen walking out as Izuku was soon to follow and grabbed his notebook from the Koi fish pond and mumbled to himself.

Izuku: "Stupid Kaachan, what if I actually did it huh? You'd get in trouble for suicide baiting and even then what would you do huh?"

As he walked out the gate and took a different route home to avoid Bakugou, he was busy texting Momo wondering when she would be back. As the two talked via text, Izuku grew happy again finding out his best friend was coming home today and he would be able to finally see her after so long. Though as he was lost in thought a slime villain came out the manhole and let out a sicking chuckle as Izuku turned around and was filled with fear.

S.V: "Haha a perfect skin suit for me to use!"

The villain then grabbed and surrounded Izuku with his slime and suffocated him, Izuku clawed at the slime trying to get free as he started to lose oxygen and felt his consciousness slipping away.

Izuku: 'I guess I won't see her anymore then.... I'm sorry Momo, looks like I won't be able to say how I really feel...'

As he went limp as was about to blackout, a loud and hefty voice came from the manhole and the villain turned around to see a hulking man behind him once again.

All Might: "Haha seems the sewers aren't easy to navigate! Now fear not citizen for I AM HERE!"

All Might then sent a Detriot smash towards the villain as it went all over the walls of the bridge, and Izuku was seen slowly falling to the ground barely conscious as the last thing on Izuku's mind was 'All Might...' and with that finally thought he fell to the ground unconscious. All Might was seen cleaning the villain up into an empty bottle as he then approached Izuku and waited for the young boy to wake up...

Well that's the end readers, got ya on a bit of a cliffhanger here as well >:D.

Ok but yeah hoped you all enjoyed it and expect the next part either Sunday or Monday, hope you all stay safe and have a good day or night.