Destroying Some Clankers

Sorry I've been gone for a bit. Had Thanksgiving, and my birthday last Saturday on the 27th of November, so I was really busy making plans and doing stuff with family. But anywho here's the new chapter for you guys and gals.

As we left off Izuku and Bakugou have just spilt off to go to their own areas, Izuku was standing there looking around a bit mostly observing what other people's quirks could be and making a few mental notes about them. Though as he was day dreaming he started to mutter a bit before a short girl with a bob cut tapped his arm, he was a lot more taller than her so she couldn't really reach his head. Izuku looked down a bit and shook his head slightly to stop his daydreaming and muttering.

Ochako: "Hey, Midoriya you okay? You seemed nervous with all the muttering you where doing."

Izuku looked at the girl and shook his head no before speaking
Izuku: "No I'm not that nervous. Just the muttering is a habit I have when I over think or just think too much about a topic I enjoy. Thought she helped me outta that but I guess old habits die hard."

Before Ochako could question who 'she' was Present Mic shouted start as the gates opened. Izuku was quick to rush into the training field, soon after Present Mic told the others to follow him Izuku already found a group of 2 points before he ran over and Glitch Stepped into the middle of them as he touched 2 of them their arms started to glitchnor distort, Izuku using Glitch Step again was seen a few feet away from the group as he snapped his fingers causing his Glitch Trap, the robots where soon impalde by glitching spikes of the other robots that he touched, it also caused 1 robot to completely implode which just added more debri. So with that Izuku chuckled a bit before going on his way to find a new group.

In the observation room.

A few teachers where watching the screens of the students, they commented of a few here and there and even stated which ones where doing a lot better than the others. It then pans over to a homeless looking man, a bear rat thing and All Might all looking at a screen, as all the teachers screens switched view to our green haired bean Izuku Midoriya some of the teachers thought the screens where glitching seeing as how one moment he'd be normal and the next he started glitching before disappearing and next thing they saw was the same image as the first group of robots he destroyed. Some where very impressed with his skill over his quirk and how little property damage he caused seeing as he used parts of the robots to cause the glitchy spikes that impaled the others.

Nezu: "Seems we have a lot of interesting students this year. Some use their smarts, their flexibility, even the environment around them. Others use brute force, expolsive force and even this one who seems to cause a glitch and still be able to reform himself."

Homeless man: "Well let's see what they all do against something that's too.... large."

He then pushed a red button as the other teachers waited to see what will happen and what the students reactions would be.

Back to Izuku

As Izuku was destroying and dismantling the robots he figured he had enough points so he just helped others that where either overwhelmed or just too exhausted from quirk use. Though as he was doing this they all felt the ground shake before seeing other examinees run away soon the rest all followed as the large, King Kong sized 0 Pointer emerged from the buildings. Izuku looked at it and was about to run till he heard ashout for help. He quickly looked and saw Ochako stuck this made him mad as he looked one his body started glitching as he ran towards her.

 As he got closer he realized the robot was close as well so he did what he knew he could do as a hero, he channeled One For All and jumped so high that it left cracks where he stood, he was then middle air as he glared down at the giant robot, wi...

As he got closer he realized the robot was close as well so he did what he knew he could do as a hero, he channeled One For All and jumped so high that it left cracks where he stood, he was then middle air as he glared down at the giant robot, with One For All active his body was glitching more. He then dashed forward as he slammed his fist into the robots head, denting it but causing it to also start becoming very distorted and glitchy.

Izuku: "Birds are chirping, the sky is clear, and it's a sunny day. But clankers like you should be burning in hell!"

Izuku still mid air was no longer glitching but broke his arm from having to use 100%, so doing what he can Izuku used Glitch Step to the best he could and glitched down next to Ochako, as he landed he snapped his fingers causing the robot to implode but as it imploded it seemed to glitch out of existence, like it was never there. Izukunthen helped her outta the rubble, his left arm purple and broken he forced himself not to scream, but he helped her out and let her use him for support as he helped her walk back to the front.

Ochako: "Midoriya that was awesome! Are you okay though? Your arm doesn't look too good in fact it looks broken."

Izuku: "I'll be fine I've had worse when training my qui-"

He didn't get the finish his sentence as he soon collapsed from quirk overuse and fell to the ground out like a light. Ochako start to worry but her worry was stopped when Recovery Girl came over and handed kids candy after healing them. Though she sighed when she saw Izuku and robots came out and helped him on a stretcher before taking him towards her office.

Ochako: "Will he be okay? His arm seemed to be badly hurt and he just fainted."

RG: "He'll be fine deary, he just over used his quirk and here."

She hand Ochako aa gummy before kissing her injury.

Ochako: "What was that for?"

RG: "My quirk heals others but it costs them some of their own energy to do. The gummy should help you out in the mean time head on home and await your results."

And with those words said it then panels over to Izuku in a hospital bed his left arm bandaged up heavily as he awoke and sat up a bit before letting out a very long sigh.

Izuku: "I'm so dead when I get home..."

The reason for was well the sun was already close to setting but he knew the school most likely called his mom so she wasn't that worried but he knew he'd get it from Momo the most.....

Okay that ends this chapter, hoped you all liked it and such. If you got a few references I put in comment which ones they are. Anywho see you all next time my lovely readers.