The Power Up

Sorry for not posting this a bit sooner. School has me swamped my senior year but I'm getting through it. Anyway onto the story and I don't MHA or any picture unless I say so. Also enjoy the image

Here we see Izuku and Momo currently in Izuku's room for well two reasons, Izuku didn't want to let her go the entire car ride to his house, and the second reason was cause Momo was staying the night with Izuku, well ok maybe more than a night burt still he'll worry about that later. Right now Izuku was making sure he was ready mostly cause on the way there Izuku saw All Might in his deflated form standing by the beach that's a waste now so he assumed All Might wanted to meet there. Now Izuku did tell his mom he'll be heading out for a few of course that was after calming her down and stopping her from crying so much she was both happy and worried, due to seeing her son rush in there and due to him getting his quirk and saving Momo in the process, so to say she was happy her future daughter in law was safe gave her even more happiness. Izuku currently was dressed in his normal workout clothes, that being green tracksuit pants with a long sleeve tracksuit shirt, Momo was resting in Izuku's bed finally being able to sleep after all the adrenaline in her system finally let her sleep, she was currently holding one of Izuku's pillows like it was him or something, so knowing Momo was safe Izuku left his home making sure to grab his keys and phone.

Timeskip

Now we see Izuku and All Might next to each other and looking at all the trash in front them. Izuku was mostly wondering why they where here but mostly figured it out when All Might walked over to an opening in the trash heap and turned to Izuku.

Toshi: "Welcome Young Midoriya. This beach use to be beautiful but people started dumping their trash here and the heros of old would help clean this place but with today's society heros forget that community services is also heroic."

All Might or well Toshinori as he likes to be called in hus deflated form, walked up to a old rusty fridge and turned into his buff form and flattened the fridge making the clearing a bit more see able as Izuku mostly understood All Might was trying to say.

All Might: "Now your job for the next 10 months is to clean this beach! I'll even give you a good diet plan to help your muscles grow!"

Izuku was currently having a crisis as All Might was expecting him to clean the entire area of this beach with a 10 month deadline. Probably due to the UA entrance exams being 10 months away but still this much trash that All Might wants to be cleaned may take longer than expected but hey it's Izuku we're talking about he'll go Plus Ultra on this and get it done.

Timeskip to a few weeks in

It's been a few weeks now since All Might and Izuku started training, All Might was a bit shocked to see Izuku with an already tonedish body, well not toned enough to help him with OFA but it'll help him shorten the time a bit more he assumed. Now we see Izuku grabbing the lunch his mom prepared and making for the door.

Izuku: "I'll be back later mom! Thanks for the lunch!"

Izuku was about to walk out the door only to be stop by Momo in a sports bra and shorts in front him her arms crossed as she tapped her foot.

Momo: "Izuku your forgetting something..."

Izuku stopped in his tracks now blushing a bit red due to what Momo was wearing but he walked over to her and hugged her.

Izuku: "True I dis forget the best person in my life, next to my mom that is. Now I gotta go remember I gotta clean the beach Momo."

He then waved bye as he ran out the door and did a light run towards the beach to start another day of cleaning the beach. Though he knew Momo wanted to help and she did when she could but she mostly studied in his room so she could help him stay ahead in school and well having your best friend live with you and help you with schooling while your doing what's seen as community service helps but Izuku wanted to show Momo he was grateful for her and had a plan in mind when he's got an off day from cleaning.

As Izuku reached the beach he took off his tracksuit jacket as started his workout routine, 100 pushups, 100 situps, 50 one handed push ups, 100 pulls and then a 2km run then back to the beach and clean the trash up with the help of Toshinori by having his truck by so Izuku could load it all into the back of it. As Izuku was clean he also trained his quirk which he named Glitch, he told All Might it showed up when he rushed in to save Momo and he wanted to train it. All Might understood and decided to help the boy by giving him his permission and a small card that basically if shown to the police or another hero they know he's got permission for quirk use but only for cleaning the trash.

Timeskip 8 months in (Don't wanna really drag it out rn. Its like the anime basically just ending it 2 months early)

Its been 8 months and Izuku has made amazing progress, his body is bit toned and he's now a bit taller than his mom and Momo, being 6'1 now and his muscles where toned and not to ya know bulky, his face lost some of the baby fat giving him a more mature look, which didn't help Momo want Izuku more and wanted to protect him from the other girls that would whistle at him or try to cat call him.... She's over protective of her cinnamon roll and it'll stay like that.

Now other than that we see a shirtless Izuku on top of a pile of trash in a very cleaned beach, only trash there was the pile he stood one, Izuku was currently screaming his lungs out as All Might walked over his eyes widen.

Toshinori: "Holly supper crap! You cleaned all this?!?! And even outside the area I told you too as well!"

Izuku was about to fall now from exhaustion till All Might turned into his buff form and rushed at Izuku catching him before he hit the ground and held the young man.

All Might: "Haha you went Plus Ultra for sure Young Midoriya! Well down now your ready for the thing you worked so hard for!"

Izuku stood up facing All Might as he was a very exhausted but found the energy to stand up and face the number one hero, the one man that helpped him so much. The one he saw as his father figure but never really said it out loud.

All Might: "Now my boy you are ready to take hold of the torch I'll pass down to you. You have come a long way and I'm proud of you, now EAT THIS!"

All Might plucked a hair from his head and gave it to Izuku as he held a very confused face before taking the piece of hair.

All Might: "Well in order for you to get OFA I need to give you my DNA, and well hair is the easiest way to do it."

To tired Izuku nods and eats the hair shivering a bit before he stumbled forward as All Might deflated and he held Young Midoriya up as he reached for his phone and decided to call the girl Izuku sometimes brought with him. She gave him her number just incase Izuku fainted or got hurt, she was pretty persistent when telling him to take her number.

Momo(Phone): "Hello?"

Toshi(Phone): "Hello, is this Young Yaoyorozu?"

Momo(Phone): "Yes this is. May I ask who is this and why you've called?"

Toshi(Phone): "Ah this is Toshinori the one that helpped Young Midoriya. He fainted after cleaning up the beach."

Before Toshinori could even get an answer he heard shuffling then what sounded like a door slamming open as the girl answered him.

Momo(Phone): "Is he ok? Did he hurt anything at all?"

Toshi(Phone): "No no he's fine he's most likely fainted from exhaustion."

He heard a sigh come from the girl as she said a quick thank you and told him she'll be there shortly. As she hung up the phone Toshinori set Izuku down using Izuku's tracksuit jacket to act as a pillow for his head.

Toshi: 'Heh seems Young Midoriya has a girlfriend that cares for him a lot. Well Young Midoriya I wish you luck.'

Ok thats the end of this chapter. Sorry if its a bit off or anything. Was mostly rushing to get out cause I passed out last night when making it. Now I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you all next time.