(NAC) The Accidental Fusion

I know I haven't really updated this story in awhile but that's due to moving to a new house so no Wi-Fi and data runs slow at times. Also the chapters picture is made by YouTuber Madiron who makes good fan art and little IzuMomo ship animations. Also it's Izuku as Sung and Momo as a Shadow solider from the comic Solo Leveling. Go give it a read it's fucking amazing.

So as UA was in full swing with the students in dorms now along with the teachers placed near different areas of the school. Though with the USJ and Training Camp students needed to be accompanied by a teacher or two depending on the amount of students that wanted to leave school grounds and go to the mall or to visit their home. So with this new rule Momo wanted to head to the mall to get a few things for herself and some things for Izuku so with that said she was faithfully or unfaithfully depending on the way you'd look at it, she was accompanied by Midnight as they where making their way towards mall. Momo walking close to the side of the teacher and both of them looking about at times gor any wrong doers or thugs of that matter.

Midnight: "So you and the green bean are a thing? Well that's adorable, the Black Princess and The Green Knight of UA, that's such a cute match up!"

Midnight squealed as she thought of the two adorable teens being together.

Momo: "Well it started a long while before the start of UA this year. Plus my parents are the reason he's got a car and the motorcycle that he uses."

Momo and Midnight continued to have small talk as they walked though along the way a man bumped between to two as the glowed a bit but was unnoticed by the two as the man excused himself as the two shrugged a bit before continuing their walk.

Timeskip BTYB a chibi Izuku and Momo cuddling

After their trip to the mall Momo and Midnight made their way into the 1A dorms though as they set the packages down Midnight and Momo hands brushed against each other as the two suddenly were enveloped in a bright light with the light drawing the attention of Izuku as he made his way downstairs to see the light fade and in the place was something that made Izuku go red faced and lightly rubbed the choker around his neck. It was a woman with long pointy black hair with purple highlights and her left eye Onyx colored and her right eye a realist blue color and what seemed to be a MILF body type with a big bust and thick thighs and really revealing costume of a mix of Momo's and Midnight's combined.

 It was a woman with long pointy black hair with purple highlights and her left eye Onyx colored and her right eye a realist blue color and what seemed to be a MILF body type with a big bust and thick thighs and really revealing costume of a mix o...

Izuku was a blushing mess as he looked at the woman and gently pulled at the choker.

Izuku: "U-uh Momo? Midnight Sensei?"

Hearing the names the lady turned facing Izuku with both a questioning look before it turn to a more dominate look as a whip was made and the lady held it in her hand.

Momo/Midnight: Yes Izuku? What's your question for your Sensei and Girlfriend hm?~

Izuku didn't know how to answer this or even give her a straight answer as he stumbled to find his words as he kept looking at her his blush growing.

MoNight: Are Ara~ Is Izuku-kun speechless? Well then maybe have to help you find those words~

Izuku could only give a light nod knowing he'd maybe not be able to even feel his lower region the next day. So with those thoughts Izuku just followed the lady towards Momo's room.

In the head of the woman the two ladies came to a deal. Momo knew how to tease Izuku and Midnight wanted to see the Green Bean so to speak. So for a one time thing Momo allowed the action to go on knowing this she giggled at the thought of being the dominate one to Izuku for once with Midnight Deciding to teach the young girl the ways of the Dommy Mommy to put it lightly.

Izuku knowing it was his girlfriends didn't really seemed to bothered knowing that his girlfriend Momo most likely took this as an option to finally be the dominate one so he allowed it to happen and gave a grin already thinking of ways to get back at his girls the next time as well.

End of the little special. No this isn't gonna be apart of the main story line more of an idea of a 3 ship I had. IzuMoMeri or well Izuku/Momo/Nemuri to put it bluntly, so if anyone would like to make this story or further your free too and credit to the artist of the picture I used.