The Green Beans Trobule

As we left off Momo was currently running to the beach due to getting a phone call from Toshi that Izuku had fainted from over working himself once again. So as she rushing over to make sure Izuku wasn't injured or anything else but she was not ready to see a shirtless Izuku resting on a near by bench with his jacket being used as a pillow, as Momo saw the shirtless Izuku she couldn't help but look over his body and muscles. To say she liked it a lot was a understatement she loved the way Izuku looked and his now mature looking body and face made Momo want him more.

Momo: 'Momma likey~'

As Momo was daydreaming Toshi let out a chuckle begore getting the Young girl's attention as he coughed a bit and stepped over to the two of them.

Toshi: "Hello miss Yaoyorozu. Young Midoriya is fine he just fainted from completing his work it seems."

Momo shock her head a bit to stop the thoughts in her head as she walked over to Toshi and nodded softly.

Momo: "Well at least he didn't hurt himself or worse. I should be able to take him home when his mom gets here."

Toshi gave a small nod before he turned away with a noticeable blush on his face, due to well him and Inko where currently seeing each other so it was not known to the kids but still was a bit hard to not react when told the women your currently going on dates with is on the way here.

Toshi: "Ah yes Young Midoriya's mother. I hope she isn't too worried her son fainted or anything."

Momo: "No she's ok it's not the first time this has happened. He once fainted from working out in his room and well his mom ended up over worrying."

Toshi gave an understanding nod before the two of them sat by Midoriya, with Momo resting his head on her thighs and his jacket over his upper body, Toshinori sat on the sand to the left of them as the three of them waited.

Timeskip to Inko getting there. (Yes Inko and Toshinori will be together. I find it adorable)

As the three sat/laid there, the 2 not asleep watched the sunset and smiled softly that such a great view was now able to be seen by all due to Izuku's hard work with cleaning the beach. Though he was still unconscious with Momo giving him her lap as a pillow as she played with his hair a a bit and just ran her fingers through his unruly hair, it was soothing and oddly relaxing. But Toshi was currently trying not to freak out, 1 due to wondering how the boy's mother would react and 2 how would the other two 2 react to Inko dating him, mainly how Izuku would react due to well he knows Toshi is well All Might the number 1 hero, but that'll be a bridge they'll cross later on right now Toshi was enjoying the sunset.

Inko: "Where's my baby boy!?!? Is he ok?!?!"

And there goes the quietness, now being filled with the concern and worried aura of one Inko Midoriya, the local cinnamon rolls' mother who was now a bit more calm seeing Izuku ok and seeing the way he is, didn't even let Momo react or move him as she had her phone out in record speed and already snapped a few pictures of the two with a small grin.

Inko: "Ah well he's ok now it seems. It also seems he's got quiet a lovely pillow too. Taking the lead now aren't ya Yaomomo?"

Momo couldn't say anything as her face was now beet red and she covered her face with her hands as both Toshi and Inko chuckled.

Toshi: "Hello Ms. Midoriya. Sorry if we worried you with Young Midoriya fainting here, though I hear this isn't his first time doing so. Most run in the family."

Yoshi realizing what he just said went wide eyed but too late Momo looked between the two. Inko was blushing and Toshi was too dumbstruck at his stupidity. For being as smart as she is it was not hard to figure it out as she gained her own grin.

Momo: "Oh my is Ms. Inko secretly dating? Boy oh boy wonder if its you that takes the lead in that relationship. Wonder how Izuku will react to this too."

This time it was Inko's turn to go beet red and shortly after faint as well, thankfully Toshi saw this coming and caught her. Now they got both the green beans unconscious, just lovely.....

Okay took me like 3 days cause of service but here's latest chapter and well hope y'all like it. And to those who where worried about me I'm ok, got power back and such but service is still in and out.