Izuku's Bio

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Age: 17 (yes I'm making him a bit older)

Quirk: Glitch

Quirk moves:

x Glitch Step: If he's about to be either attack or needs to move long distances his entire body glitches to where he wants to be and reforms there in. This is a very dangerous move as he can possible lose a limb or even his organs without being fully focused or if he's really exhausted

× Glitch Trap: Can place a glitch like thing on a surface making the thing it's on slightly distorted, but he can use it to either push the villains back or to cause an explosion laughing whatever the glitch was attached to at the villain it can also be used to suck in and hold the villain still or in one place.

× Cloak of Tech: A tech like cloak appears on him rending him in seeable due to the cloak mimicking what's behind him or around him to perfection making it nearly impossible to see him. Can only last for 2 hours before vanishing and making him exhausted.

× Tech Sight: His eyes can glow from red to green. Green being Night Vision and Red being infrared. Over use of the sight abilities could cause dry eye, to bleeding or even worse blindness if used for more than 3 to 4 hours.

× Hacker: With the knowledge of technology he gains the ability to hack into anything. Time to hack into things depends on if he's tired or how the security of the place is.

× Info Eyes: His eyes turn to cross hairs and give him access to info or use different types of technology to his advantage and it gives him a small bit of info on the person is facing against.

x Tech Armor: He can choose whether his whole body or different parts of his body is covered in armor. Whole body is with training and last only 5 to 10 minutes

When he's pissed he also seems to glitch in and out sometimes but it isn't to serious it's just him subconsciously activating his quirk.

What it looks like:

The other one is when he glitch steps and when he reforms some place different

His backstory other than the begining and his looks and hero costume stay the same