New Friends and Old Faces

Shortly after a week of doing almost nothing but dates, cuddling and just enjoying each other's company our favorite couple are seen getting ready for their first day at UA. Izuku in the kitchen making a quick breakfast, his mother making sure they got everything they need on them and in their bags, and Momo preparing herself and putting her hair up on its normal black spikey ponytail. So as that was happening Izuku was wondering why Toshinori hasn't texted him or at least called since the entrance exam, hell even his mom won't say much expect that it's a secret, so he just shrugged and set breakfast on the table before making his way to Momo in the bathroom, both wearing the chokers she made, his a black one with green letters spelling "Her Prince" and Momo's having a green one on with black letters spelling "His Princess". As Izuku entered the bathroom he blushed seeing how good his girlfriend looked in the UA uniform as she chuckled and walked up to him kissing his cheek.

Momo: "I take it breakfast is down Izu?"

Izuku: "Yeah I just finished it and Mom is going over our stuff for the 5th time so let's go eat."

He took her hand and they made their way to the kitchen sitting at the table with the Green haired mother across from them smiling at how much her baby boy has grown outta his shell and she couldn't thank Momo enough for that, even when she saw the two together she always saw pure happiness and love between the two of them, it made her really happy for her son. Shortly after they all are they said their goodbyes with Izuku grabbing his keys and making his way outside with Momo giving Inko a quick hug before hurrying to her boyfriend who was leaning on his car as he waited for her.

Izuku: "Your chariot awaits my lovely lady."

With that said Izuku opened the door for her as she blushed and gave a small chuckle.

Momo: "Why thank you Izu, now lets hurry before we're late."

Izuku nodded and making sure nothing of hers was in the way of the door he closed and made his own way to the driver seat, getting in and turning the engine on and started to drive to UA their dream school, here's hoping to a good and normalize year with new friends.

Small Timeskip

As they arrived most students went wide eyed at the car driving into the parking area, the detail of it and the way it looked made it look like it was armored and was still a fast car, hell most thought it was a street racer that just stopped to get a few things done but you can't get into UA unless you've got an ID or visitor pass so most didn't think it was a Villain or anything of the sort. Their shock only grew when a black haired beauty stepped out the passenger side and the car shutting off with our cinnamon roll stepping out the driver side, but what really put the nail in the coffin for the boys and girls oggling the two was when the black hair girl walked over giving the boy a kiss and hugged his arm, man boys where jealous, envious, and one even saying 'So manly!' on the side, another that looked like the height of a trashcan with purple balls as the lid wascrying bloody tears and a dual color haired boy was just looking at them with a stoic face and nibbling something about cold soba, and a certain cocky blonde just scoffing saying he could do much better and that she's probably paid to be with him . On the girls they where ferrous they couldn't get with the cinnamon roll, a brunette with a permeant blush on her cheeks just wished the two luck before trying to find her own green haired girlfriend, a punk rock girl was staring at them and envious other the girls body and her own, a pink skinned girl was squealing at the amazing looking car and how cute the boy looked, some floating clothes next to the pink skin girl the same way as her. (Theses references ain't too hard. And if you figured out the ship for Uraraka then you get a cookie.)

With all the attention Izuku was now really shy and just got closer to Momo as she giggled at his antics as they made their way to the main building looking around and of course outta typical Izuku fashion he pulled his notebook outta thin air it seems as he quickly started taking notes and many other things about what type of quirks he could see, Momo sighing a bit and just pulled him along with her to their class, though as they got closer Izuku groaned a bit hearing a certain ash blonde's shouting and screaming from the other side of the big door with 1-A on it. Momo a bit confused but annoyed about the shouting, so she just walked in and ignored as for Izuku well he walked in and quick used glitch step to get next to Katsuki smacking the back of his head.

Izuku: "Kacchan stop shouting so much, after don't want me telling auntie you where being disruptive and insulting others again."

Kacchan or Katsuki Bakugou looked at Izuku like he was about to summon the fucking devil that is his mother, Mitsuki Bakugou.

Katsuki: "Tch, not my damn fault this extra started demanding me to do things! Besides you wouldn't dare tell the old hag anything Deku!"

Izuku giving a innocent smile or well what seemed innocent to most other than Momo and Katsuki, it was a very odd smile that even villains would know they fucked up. He was smiling but his eyes where narrowed and his pupils seeming to glitch out only added to the scared expression on Katsuki's face as he realized he fucked up.

Izuku: "Oh don't tempt me boom-boom boy, otherwise I'll have to tell her and my mom, we both know how she can be when your being very rude Ka~cchan~."

To others it wasn't that bad but to hear the way Izuku said his nickname and even treated to tell his own mom and Inko, Katsuki was now scared shitless as he quickly shut up and sat down, Izuku giving a bit and sitting next to Momo. The whole class now here and waiting for their teacher to come in and start the day.

Unknown to most said teacher was out in the hall listening in, and he had to say the green hair boy was an interesting case, to make himself seem so innocent but at the same time instil fear into someone with just a look was gonna be a problem child indeed. He just wanted to sleep instead of teaching brats....

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, and if you got certain references then your free to say em and hope you all are doing wonderful, as always stay safe.