The Representatives

With the surprise evaluation over classes started up normally, well as normal as they get for those in the hero course. They still had to take test, normal high school classes but they where much more advance with the top ones in smarts being Momo, Izuku, Ren, and then Iida though those where the top 5 the others weren't a joke either in smarts just most didn't really act like they had the smarts, Denki being the example, doesn't act smart but is 10th in the class given how his quirk makes him brain dead for a few moments if overused. Well as the class was waiting for their teacher to get here and a certain class mate, most where talking amongst themselves in their respective groups of course Mina and Toru where ease dropping every now and then so they could get the latest tea or just blackmail or something. We pan over to our number 1 couple as students called them, that being Izuku and Momo, their desk next to each other and each one either studying or talking with friends, in Izuku's case he was making notes in his hero notebook and at times would lean his head on Momo's shoulder when taking said notes. Ren was not in class at all but there was a certain peppermint haired teen not speaking but was very worried about him but didn't really show it on her face.

With class getting closer to starting Iida came in and started saying some stuff but when class came to about a minute or so to starting he got up outta his desk.

Iida: "Alright everyone class is starting soon! Get into your desk and be ready to start your day!"

Ejiro: "Uh your the only one standing up bro."

Iida seemed to be having a internal melt down before sitting back down, shortly afterwards Aizawa walked in and stood by the podium still looking tired as he normally does.

Aizawa: *sigh* "I see Ren is yet again really late, and as I can guess he is lost on the road of life?"

Shortly adhering saying that a certain masked ravenette walked in as he gave a closed eye smile and just agreed with what Aizawa said before he made his way to his respective desk, pulling out his book in the process. Aizawa sighing and started the day off by teaching the children of different heroics and the types of ways heros back then helped others.

Timeskip No Jutsu

As Aizawa got done teaching, he chose to drop something on them to keep them busy, only if he knew what would come afterward, he looked at the class and cleared his throat to get their attention.

Aizawa: "Okay so as y'all know we do things much differently here, so with that being said you guys get to chose your class representatives."

Shortly after saying that the whole class exploded into them all asking or shouting that they should be it, well minus Izuku, Momo, Shoko and Ren who just stayed quiet and Ren mostly just to busy reading to really care. Shortly afterwards Iida got up and suggested that everyone should have a voting, that way those that vote for themselves they'll only have 1 vote and with those that have more than 1 they'll win or become the runner ups in a sense. With that being said Momo made pieces of paper for everyone and small box to put the paper in. When everyone was done they put the paper in the box, Aizawa already in his sleeping bag by the teacher's desk so Ren chose to do the counting.

When he was done it came out to be Izuku 8 and Momo 7, Ren in 3rd with 4. Aizawa waking up looked and got out his sleeping bag as Ren went back to his desk.

Aizawa: "So Izuku Midoriya is the Representative with Momo being your Vice Representative. Now do whatever till your next class."

With that Izuku smiled softly and said he's would do his best and Momo smiled with him saying the same as him. As Izuku sat at his Momo came over and sat on his lap and laid her head on his shoulder just enjoying his warmth, Izuku just held her close and rubs her head softly both  hoping this day would be a bit short and slightly uneventful. They where half right in it would be a short day but the reason why, no one was truly ready for you could say...

That's all everyone, stay safe out there and don't do anything to crazy, after all never know what'll happen in life.