Class Begins

With a heavy sigh the teacher crawled in looking like a yellow caterpillar, as he got to the podium he got up and seemed to take a juice poach from no where and waited a few seconds for the class to notice him. Only few to actually see him where Izuku, Momo, Shoka Todoroki, Katsuki, Shoto Todoroki, and Toru. He was some what impressed but before he could say anything a student came in, his black hair and fox ears stood out along with a single fox tail that was very fluffy looking. Toru squealed saying his ears and tail looked really cute, Mina agreed and surprisingly Shoka had a hint of a blush on her cheeks but kept a deadpan face. Now the student in question walked in and moved his hair out his view showing a scar that started at the right side of his forehead and went over his right eyebrow down over his eye and stopping at his cheek or well where his cheek whould be seen if he wasn't wearing a mask over his mouth, cheeks and nose he even had a forehead protector around his neck with the kanji for Ninja Fox on the metal part.

Ren: "Sorry I got lost on the path of life..."
(Its my OC with a different name, figure out his last name you get cookies and ice cream)

Aizawa nodded as the student walked by talking a seat by the Todoroki twins and pulled out a book from his bag reading it but Aizawa didn't say anything cause he seemed to still be listening and pay attention, this one was someone he needed to keep an eye on.

Aizawa: "Well I was going to say im your homeroom teacher and to get theses on, but as you can see I was interrupted by a late student. Anyway it took almost all of you 15 seconds to quiet down, only a few of you seemed to notice me. Learn from those few."

He then proceeded to get out the sleeping bag and pulled out a bag of gym clothes. He then tossed the bag in front the students.

Aizawa: "Put those one and meet at the training field in 10 mintues!"

The students quickly left, well minus Ren who grabbed his last not taking his eyes off his book and gave a eye smile at the teacher before going to the boys locker room, just in time to dodge a midget with purple balls on his head fly past him and into the wall cracking it. He looked up from his book a bit see a calm looking Izuku but he had his eyes closed with a not so innocent smile and was cracking his knuckles.

Izuku: "Try it again I dare you. Next time I won't hold back..."

Ran quickly figured it out as he saw a hole in the wall leading to the girls locker room, and seeing the greenettes reaction the purple midget must've done something he shouldn't have which resulted in the small student in the wall.

Ren: 'Pervert I take it. And he tried looking through the hole it seems huh risky move but hey he did it to himself'

The rest of the students changed into their gym clothes with Ren being the last male in the boy's locker room so he gave a soft knock to the wall and leaned against his locker as he started changing.

Ren: "I know you girls are most likely listening, if the earphone jack girl's quirk works the way I think it does then whoever can block the hole."

The girls where a bit shocked he figured it out that quick with just a glance if Jirou from earlier in class and with that Momo made something small enough but also long enough to block the hole with Ren pushing it a bit further to their side saying something along the lines of being safe so it can't be taken out on the boy's side. Momo having heard what the midget said about her was livid but hearing that Izuku dealt with him made her smile and make a mental note to thank him later on after school.

Timeskip

With the students now outside all in their gym uniforms with Ren still having his mask on and the book in one hand, and a pouch on his hip behind him, the rest where in their normal gym clothes. Aizawa having waited an extra 20 mintues cause Ren to his own words "Helped a cat out a tree and then got lost on the road of life.." he knew this was going to happen often if not a lot when it's not something serious he takes it.

Aizawa: "Okay so y'all may be wondering why I have you all here and not at orientaion. It cause we're doing something different, in middle school you had physical tests and such but couldn't use your quirk or quirks. Izuku Midoriya you scored first place in the exams so your up first, throw this ball and use your quirks just stay in the circle."

He then tossed the greenette boy the ball as Izuku got in the circle and activated his first quirk which gave the ball a glitch like appearance and stored about 5% of One For All into it since he was using Glitch Trap on the ball. He then reeled his arm back and with precise use of his One For All on his fingertip blast the ball away with 10% but everyone was shocked the hear a secondary air burst a few meters away. He then chuckled and rolled his wrist a bit before waiting for his score. Aizawa was dumb struck, the ball was launched further than All Might's recorded of 1837.89 Meters Izuku just brat that by 2873.64 Meters, this kid was smart and very powerful, maybe he could be one of the next big three.

Aizawa: "Heh you beat the record surprisingly. You got 2863.64 Meters, All Might only got 1837.89 Meters his first year."

Mina being the upbeat and energetic one decided to do something not so good.

Mina: "Woah this'll be fun!!"

Aizawa: "Fun you say? Well then the one that scores lowest will be expelled."

As he said that he had a shit eating grin on his face as the class went into an uproar saying many things. Though a certain brunette said something that made Ren look up and sigh a bit.

Ochako: "But that's not fair! We just got here!"

Ren: "Natural disasters aren't fair, nature is unforgiving at times, Villians never will fight fair and even the world itself isn't fair. Being expelled is just part of the challenge to push yourself further and make your own will of Fire never burn out."

Aizawa was impressed though a bit concerned cause it sounded like he's experienced this unforgiving and unfair world first hand or had witnessed it. He'll have to have a talk with this one but for now he focused on giving theses test watching them all with a shit eating grin and a thought in his head 'They show a lot of potential, this should be interesting but they'll be problem children for sure.'....

With that that's the end my lovely readers. Again I'm sorry for the long wait but schools been hell and I have to look for work now a days with me losing my other one so wish me luck. Anywho love you all and stay safe, till next time.