⋆˚⋆୨୧ NANA HERE

Hey guys (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Don't know if you guys cry or not but here are tissues *give tissues*

I'm happy to know you all make it to the end of the book!

Proof is, you are reading this Author's note from me.

If you have read my previous works, you know what I usually do in Author's Note. Gotta share some facts!

1. Ran is indeed Amara's mate. Took them a while to be together since they grieved for (Y/n)'s death for a long time.

2. Everything that happened starting from chapter 40 -- after Arian gave (Y/n) the "kiss" -- was only (Y/n)'s DREAM OF THE FUTURE. The Epilogue is THE REAL SITUATION that is going on in the REAL WORLD.

3. Arian had the power to show a person's future in the form of dream. However, he couldn't see his own future.

4. The poison used to kill Y/n was made from Nightshade. A flower that can kill any creature especially Vampire. It is also (Y/n)'s greatest weakness because her blood is utterly weak toward that poison.

5. (Y/n)'s death impacted Rindou greatly to the point he couldn't move on. Even though she was gone now, he didn't resort to immoral action such as sleeping with other women to forget her. He just went on his day everyday remembering her. His heart died along with (Y/n) on that day.

6. Seeing a couple with their kids was the thing Rindou despised the most now. It reminded him too much of (Y/n) and their unborn children.

7. Rindou moved out of the house and lived far from Ran since Amara had started living there. Rindou also wanted to be alone most of the time.

8. The Bonten members, despite not being that close with (Y/n), were still affected by her death, especially Manjiro. He did have a history with her, even though his love for her was one-sided.

I'm not sorry for tricking you all into thinking I'm gonna give happy endings. Once in a while, sad ending is needed. Remember, life is not always full of miracle when you hope there is one.

Some time, fate is just cruel and takes away your happiness.

Rindou and (Y/n) found each other. They were made for each other. They found the right person for themselves.

But the time was wrong.

Right person, wrong time. Fucking painful.

Right when you think you are gonna be happy with the person you love, they leave you without any warning.

That is just how life is. </3

Thank you for reading my book till the end!

If you wish to read my current works, you can try out Supernal (Izana Kurokawa X OC) or Yakuza (TokRev oneshots)! In the future too, I will probably publish a Yuzuha Fantasy AU fanfic.

But I wouldn't be publishing new works until Supernal is completed.

I will see you guys in my other books!

Love,
Nana.