⋆˚⋆୨୧ 042

After a while,Haitanis' penthouse

After a while,
Haitanis' penthouse...

Second Person's POV

After having a little discussion with Rindou, you and him went inside the house back. Only to walk in to Amara being clingy with Ran. But she was quick to break off the hug and jogged over to you.

You asked Rindou to leave you alone with Amara and he respected your request. He decided to head into the kitchen to lend a hand to Ran. While the brothers were busy preparing dinner, you and Amara stood in the veranda, staring at the night city view.

"What do you wish to talk about, Your-"

"Cut off the "Your Majesty". I'm not your Empress anymore."

"Oh, pardon the inconvenience. Then does "(Y/n)-sama" sound more appealing to you?"

You weren't really fond of the honorific and the title but knowing Amara, she might still try to find a suitable way to call you. Her entire life, she was your maid who raised you and watched over you growing up. It might be difficult for her to change her way of calling you.

You nodded, approving with her idea. "That is much better." You accepted the suggestion and she beamed in happiness. No matter the situation, she preferred viewing you as her master. She couldn't stop herself from viewing you that way. She was born to serve you.

"Well, (Y/n)-sama. What do you wish to discuss with me?"

"Regarding Ran. Did you...mark him?"

Amara fell into silence. Her face went ablaze before she revealed the truth to you.

"I-It was unexpected! I didn't know he was my mate back then- I have never been in this kind of situation too! This is my first time having a mate in my entire life."

The shock in her voice was very obvious. She was surprised with meeting her mate out of the blue, after nearly 145 years of her life. Not even once she had a mate. Ran was her first one.

"I see. But you still get along with him, from my perspective."

"Yeah, actually. We are pretty close to each other these days. He is a sweet man. I want to betroth him as my husband-"

"Amara, merely five days passed and you already plan to marry him? Take it slow first. Ran was fairly new to creatures like us. He didn't know I was one until that day (T/n) started the ambush."

"Fairly new?? He was quite relaxed when we were sleeping together."

"Pardon?"

"Oops. Sorry. Too much information.."

"You- Don't overshare things with me. Especially about activities you do behind the door. I don't want to hear anything relevant to that type of situation."