⋆˚⋆୨୧ 028

Nighttime,Haitani's penthouse

Nighttime,
Haitani's penthouse...

Second Person's POV

You were watching television as you munched on (favourite junk food). The two brothers were oddly quiet. They seemed to be dressing up fancily in Ran's bedroom.

"You didn't tell her?"

"I-I forgot! God, me and my forgetful ass!"

You heard them bickering and stressing out over something. You didn't want to intervene as you disliked appearing rude. Probably normal siblings fight.

"(Y/n)." Ran and Rindou called you out in unison. You hummed and turned to them. As you expected, they were wearing expensive suits. Rindou looked more handsome than ever.

"What's up? You both going somewhere?" You tilted your head. Ran nodded his head. "We are heading out for a party organized by a Bonten's business partner. We actually planned to invite you too but Rindou seemed to forget to inform you.."

"Ah, never mind about it. I'm not a fan of fancy events. Prefer staying at home." You admitted. Rindou sighed in relief. Ran had no more reasons to nag him!

"Alright, then. We are leaving now. Do you want anything? We can get it for you on our way home." Ran offered. He noticed your unusual craving lately so he made sure to ask you this question all the time.

"Hm... I want some tamagoyaki.." you murmured. Rindou patted your shoulder. "I will buy tons of them for you, love." He kissed your cheek. "See you later."

Bidding your farewell with the brothers, Ran and Rindou then left the house. You were alone in the penthouse. The quietness was foreign for you. You were so used to the liveliness of the brothers.

Loneliness suddenly enveloped your entire being.

"Maybe I should tag along?" You were puzzled by your own desire. You grazed the ring Rindou got for you today. It was enchanting and appealing. You loved it so much.

"...pretty sure this looks familiar to me.." you kept staring at the ring. 'I feel like I have seen this ring somewhere before. I just..couldn't recall when and where..'

Sighing, you looked up to the ceiling. You brought your fist closer to your chest and your fingers caressed the ring tenderly.

 You brought your fist closer to your chest and your fingers caressed the ring tenderly