⋆˚⋆୨୧ 035

❗NEW CHARACTER ALERT❗

NEW CHARACTER ALERT❗

Inside the hideout,Nighttime

Inside the hideout,
Nighttime...

Third Person's POV

Rindou calmed down a little after a while. He wiped away the rest of the tears staining his cheeks. Looking around, he couldn't find Ran anywhere. "...is he outside?" He wondered. Rindou didn't really hear his brother's voice earlier due to crying unceasingly. Standing up, he looked outside. Nobody could be seen so he went back inside to check the pantry.

"Hey , guys...have you seen Ran?" Rindou asked the other guys, his voice croaky. "Huh? No. Wasn't he with you?" Haruchiyo stated confusedly. He was sure he saw Ran chasing after Rindou earlier after the younger Haitani went on panic mode looking for his dearest girlfriend.

Knowing that, Rindou's heart somehow clenched tightly with anxiousness. Sweat rolled down the side of his head. He hastily hurried out of the hideout and began searching for Ran. "Ran? NII-SAN?!" He shouted from the top of his lungs. Amidst the darkness, the man spotted a shiny object on the grassy ground. He immediately picked it up. It was Ran's smartphone..

But Ran was nowhere to be seen..!!

"SHIT! SANZU! KAKUCHO! RAN HAS GONE MISSING!" Rindou called out for the Number 2 and Number 3 executives. The two closest people to the Haitani brothers came out, bewilderment evident on their faces. "Rindou? What's wrong-" Kakucho was cut off by Rindou's worried voice, "My brother is fucking missing! Where did he go?!"

Rindou gave Ran's smartphone to Haruchiyo. The pinkette checked the call logs and saw (Y/n)'s name written on the top of the call logs. She was the last person he contacted. "Is (Y/n) cheating on you with your brother or what?"

"You dumb fuck. Fucking hell no! He just went missing out of nowhere! He was with me a few minutes ago and then disappeared so suddenly!" Rindou was tired with Haruchiyo's bullshits. "She was the last person Ran called, though. That is why I asked you that." Haruchiyo showed the phone. Rindou snatched it away from him.

Kakucho also took a glance of the screen. Indeed, (Y/n)'s name was the first to be displayed on the most recent calls Ran made on his phone. "I don't think his disappearance has anything to do with (Y/n)... Hold on, where did she go anyway? She was with us earlier, wasn't she?"