⋆˚⋆୨୧ 015

In the kitchen,Nighttime

In the kitchen,
Nighttime...

Second Person's POV

You happily watched Rindou cooking from close distance. He was chopping some vegetables. You didn't know watching someone cooking would be this fun. You somehow enjoyed it despite simply observing him.

Rindou disliked it when people offered to help him in the kitchen. He preferred cooking alone as he knew his skill the best. His greatest potential in the kitchen could only be unleashed if he was on his own.

Rindou appreciated your company. Being watched by you motivated him to put extra effort in his cooking.

"(Y/n), do you have any favourite food?"

"Blood."

"Dummy, I mean human food!"

"Oh, that. Hmm, I guess...(favourite food)."

Rindou took a mental note of that. Next time, he would cook your favourite meal for you.

You looked away from Rindou to observe the other men. Haruchiyo remained looking lifeless on the couch. The others were minding their own business.

As Rindou was chopping vegetable, he got a bit careless. The tip of the knife grazed his finger which caused him to hiss in pain. "Ouch, damn it!" He cussed under his breath. Putting down the knife, he proceeded to look for a tissue.

"Rin, you should take a look of your buddy there. He still looks dead-"

You fell into silence when particularly sweet, rich scent filled your nostrils. Horror dawned over your face as you whipped your head to Rindou. He was searching for tissue. And you noticed it...

...the blood dripping down his finger.

"Ah, fuck. Where is the fucking tissue when I need it?!" Rindou groaned in annoyance. He heard you calling for him so he responded, "Hold on, (Y/n). I'm in pinch here."

Lifting up his head, the purplette turned to your direction. "Would you mind lending a hand, (Y/n)- (Y/n)!"

Rindou gasped in shock upon seeing you. You already dropped on your knees, your palm clamped your mouth. Your eyes darkened with anxiousness. Sweat rolled down profusely the side of your head. Breathing ragged, chest heaving up and down rapidly.

Ran abruptly shot up from his chair and rushed to the kitchen the moment he heard his brother's panic yelling. He was astonished to find you on the floor.

"S-Sorry, Ran. I need to take a rest... Can I borrow your guest room for a while?" You requested. You glanced at Rindou then averted your eyes from him. He was confused. You were treating him coldly out of the nowhere.

"It is okay, (Y/n). Here, I will help you head there.." Ran was worried for your condition. He wrapped your arm around his shoulder and slithered his arm around your waist. He helped you walk toward the guest room nearby.