⋆˚⋆୨୧ 041

A few days later

A few days later...

Second Person's POV

Your eyelashes fluttered several times before you parted open your eyes. You stared at the ceiling for a moment, confusion dawned over your face. Seating up yourself, you scanned your current surrounding. You were in Rindou's room.

How did you end up here? You didn't remember arriving at the Haitanis' place after leaving the vampire's hideout.

The door of the bedroom was opened by someone from outside. Fortunately, it was Rindou, your one and only mate. He was gladdened to find you awake at last. "(Y/n)! You are awake." The smile on his beautiful face widened. He eagerly jogged over to the bed and hugged you.

Pink tints of joyfulness was dusting his cheeks. His eyes shut close as he savored the moment of embracing you- the love of his life. You returned the hug, also smiling in relief. You felt very peaceful now, as if the burden from the past no longer chained you down.

As the two of you were hugging, Rindou's sweet scent greeted your sensitive nose. Hunger settled in your system and in a heartbeat, you pinned Rindou on the bed with you hovering on top of his figure. Shocked, he looked at your face. Your eyes were glowing red since you were starving.

"(Y/n).." Rindou called you out softly. You leaned down closer to him , burying your face in his neck. You licked his neck tantalizingly, making him tilted his head to give you more access. You then sunk your fangs deeply into his neck while you sucked out his sweet blood.

The gulping sound was quite loud. You were consuming more of his blood than usual. Rindou covered his mouth with his fist to avoid himself from moaning. Like he thought, only your bite could make him feel good.

After a while, you drew out your fangs. A bit of his blood was dripping down the corner of your mouth. You healed the bite wound and it disappeared at the speed of lightning. "My bad, Rin. I don't know what has gotten into me. I was...super hungry." You apologized.

"Probably because you had been out of the world for days now." Rindou exclaimed. Your eyes dilated with surprise. "What? How many days exactly?" He started counting on his fingers. "Ugh, approximately five days"

You blinked your eyes and nodded your head understandingly. "I guess I was too tired.." Rindou agreed with your words. "Well, you did drain yourself to get rid of those evil vampires and rescuing us." You hummed at his statement and silence fell upon you and him.

"Anyway, is it nighttime right now?" You asked your lover. The room was quite chilly so you assumed it was already night. "Yeah. Also, your maid is also here."

"My maid- Amara?"

"Mhm. She had been staying here to look after you for the past five days."

Hearing that, you pushed yourself off of the bed. "Where is she right now?" You wondered. It had been more than a century since you met Amara. You were utterly pleased that she chose to stay loyal to you.