⋆˚⋆୨୧ 002

Haitanis' penthouse,Rindou's bedroom,Morning

Rindou's bedroom,
Morning...

Second Person's POV

Ran opened the door, worry evident on his face. "Rin, are you feeling better-" he asked, but the question was cut off mid-way. He fell into silence the moment his eyes locked in Rindou...

....and a mysterious woman towering over his younger brother's figure.

You were caught off guard by Ran's unexpected visit to the room. You whipped your head to the older Haitani, fixing your intense gaze at him. Rindou was horrified, worried for Ran's safety.

"...oh dear. May I know who are you?" Ran asked questionably. He had never seen you before and wondered when the heck you entered the house.

He had locked the door before going to sleep..

"Nii-san, she-"

"I'm his girlfriend."

You bluffed immediately, not wanting to cause any unwanted scene. Wearing a neutral expression, your stoic gaze met with Ran's. He was flabbergasted by the news he just heard.

"Girlfriend? Rin, you have a lover now?" Ran asked for confirmation. Now , he never suspected Rindou to engage in relationship.

Because Rindou and him always went to nightclub to sleep with multiple women. The idea of relationship never struck their mind.

And they recently visited a nightclub again. Last night.

Rindou remained quiet. He himself was quite shocked of your lie. He thought you would decide to charge toward Ran and kill him- considering you wanted to murder any witness who would possibly spill your secret of being a vampire.

Your hand on Rindou's throat tightened slightly, warning him to play along with your acting. The man then answered, "Yeah, she is... Something happened to her so she came to stay over."

"But when did she-" you intervened Ran by getting off Rindou and made your way toward the older brother. "In the middle of the night... Sorry for my unannounced visit. Am I disturbing you?"

Your apology sounded too sincere for Ran to deem it as a pretend. The guilt dripping in your voice and your look of dismay displaying on your face.

Ran was still astonished by the unpredictable discovery but he shook his head and smiled at his little brother's "girlfriend". "Oh, no! You are not disturbing us at all. You must be in a quite serious trouble since you took the time to visit Rindou at such late hours. Pardon my rudeness, sweetie."

Ran felt bad for feeling suspicious over you. You simply smiled at him in return, forgiving his "rudeness". He wasn't wrong to be suspicious of you, actually.

"You must be Rin's older brother. Ran, right? He told me many stories about you." You started a proper conversation. Rindou was becoming more anxious from your fake friendliness.