⋆˚⋆୨୧ 023

Haitanis' residence,Nighttime

Nighttime...

Second Person's POV

The awkward reunion made it difficult for you to talk to Rindou. He was avoiding you , staying with his older brother to seek peace. Respecting his decision, you decided to not bother him.

Who would not feel disturbed by the fact their boss once hooked up with their lover?

Everyone was enjoying their drinks. You wanted some private time so you went to the veranda to cool off your mind. You looked up to the starry night sky, admiring the breath-taking view.

' I don't know Manjiro was Rindou's boss... Well, he never told me anything about himself when we met. We just hooked up for fun. Nothing more, nothing less.' you thought, a sigh making its way out of you mouth.

Footsteps approaching closer alerted you. You expected Rindou but someone else's voice rang next to your ear.

"Hey, (Y/n)." Manjiro greeted, standing next to you. You looked at him in surprise. You weren't predicting him to approach you.

"Hey...what's up?" You unenthusiastically returned the greeting, avoiding eye contact with Manjiro. This man ruined the perfect romantic mood you built with Rindou.

Why did Manjiro need to reveal that fact in front of Rindou? He could keep it quiet to himself and pretended like he never knew you.

Yet he chose to expose everything right after he met you again.

"You mad?"

"Nah."

You weren't interested to talk to Manjiro. Thanked to him, the night you thought would be memorable became horrible and awkward.

Manjiro stayed quiet, he stared at you curiously. "Are you...really serious with Rindou?"

You darted your eyes at the Bonten president. "Why are you asking that, hmm?"

Sadness suddenly dawned over his face. Manjiro caged you between his arms , pushing you against the veranda railing. Your eyes dilated with astonishment.

"What the-"

"I have been looking for you all this time, (Y/n)." Manjiro exclaimed, his head buried under your chin. He brushed his nose against your neck.

"I miss you." The ivory-headed man expressed his suppressed feelings. During the period you went missing without a notice, Manjiro went a little insane. He missed you a lot. He craved to see you again. He yearned for your touch.

"I want to be with you again, (Y/n). You are the only one who make me feel whole..." Manjiro started planting kisses on your neck.

This reminded you of those times you spent with Manjiro. He always started the intimate session with neck kisses to tempt you.