⋆˚⋆୨୧ 013

After an hour,Outside a Bonten's exclusive hideout,Morning

After an hour,
Outside a Bonten's exclusive hideout,
Morning...

Second Person's POV

"Um, thank you for teleporting me here, (Y/n)."

"It is no big deal, Rin. This is all thanks to you as well. Had that you didn't remember this place, I could never teleport you here in the first place."

Rindou was grateful of your help. The meeting would begin in another couple of minutes. He made it in time because of your teleportation ability.

"...(Y/n), wanna hang out tomorrow night?"

"Yeah. I'm craving for some fine red wine. How does the usual spot sound?"

"Great. So nightclub at 12 a.m.?"

"Sweet idea."

You agreed with no hesitation. You were delighted that Rindou was a night owl. It became easy for you to hang out with him. He smiled a little at you.

There was a moment of silence between the two of you. Rindou recalled how you gave him the sweetest, best aftercare today.

You made breakfast for him. You went all the way out to visit 24/7 self-service laundry to wash and dry his clothes while he was asleep. You even ironed his garments. You weren't reluctant to use your power to assist Rindou.

Thinking it back, you had always given the kindest treatment without even asking anything in return.

He should repay you next time.

You looked up to the bright sky. The sun light blinded your eyes. "You should head inside now. The meeting will begin-"

When you lowered down your head back, you felt something soft and warm pecked your cheek. Your eyes widened in shock. You darted your gaze to Rindou.

The purple-haired man was giving you a tender kiss on the cheek. His eyes shut close. He parted his eyes open when he pulled away.

"I will see you tomorrow night." Rindou remarked, his cheeks tinting red. He hurried into the building, couldn't stand the heat anymore. He needed to find a secluded spot to calm down his heart beat.

Meanwhile, you were left outside the building, frozen on the spot. You grazed your finger on where Rindou kissed you. Your cheek felt quite warm.

Light chuckles escaped your mouth. "What a sly human." You murmured under your breath, your face heating up. The kiss, in fact, cheered you up a lot.

It felt so gentle and full of affection.

"Ah, I forgot to heal him first." The thought crossed your mind. After the rough steamy session, Rindou probably suffered from back pain.

You stared at the door. You snickered and shrugged it off. "Eh, he will be fine."

With that being said, you teleported back to your apartment..