⋆˚⋆୨୧ 034

Meanwhile,Back to Bonten's hideout

Meanwhile,
Back to Bonten's hideout...

Third Person's POV

Rindou's eyes parted open and the first thing he saw was a ceiling. Recognizing the room, he shot up on the bed to look around more properly. He wasn't mistaken. He was currently in a Bonten's hideout.

Searching the room again, the purplette couldn't find anyone else besides him. They were probably in the pantry to find food. "I want (Y/n).." Rindou whined. It felt like it had been eternity since he met her.

He couldn't wait to talk to (Y/n) and hug her again.

Pushing himself off of the bed, the mullet-haired Yakuza made his way out of the bedroom giddily. A bright smile decorated his face as he hummed his favourite song in cheerfulness.

Interacting with Arian was a great experience. Rindou learnt lots of new things about (Y/n) from him. Plus, the young man kindly supported his relationship with (Y/n). He wished he could talk to him a little longer.

It had been several minutes yet Rindou didn't see even a single strand of (Y/n)'s hair. He then strolled into the pantry, hoping to meet her there. To no avail, he only found his friends and brother.

They looked like they were in a fight. Haruchiyo was yelling at Hajime and Kakucho. Takeomi and Kanji didn't bother to participate in the pointless argument while Ran tried to calm down the Bonten vice president.

"...guys?" Rindou spoke up confusedly, breaking off the argument in an instant. Everyone turned their heads to the owner of the voice. Ran's face brightened up with relief. He rushed to Rindou and hugged him.

"Oh, thanks God! You are finally awake, Rin. I'm starting to get quite anxious since you were taking a while to wake up."

"Nii-san... Sorry for worrying you."

Rindou apologized, guilt panged his heart. Ran untangled himself from him and simply smiled at his younger brother.

"Nothing to apologize for. As long as you are alive, I'm happy." Ran patted his shoulder happily. Though Rindou somehow could see how fake Ran's smile was. He looked like he was trying his hardest to conceal his sadness.

"Fuck you guys. I'm gonna ask Rindou myself!" Haruchiyo spat at his two comrades before stomping his way toward Rindou. "Oi, submissive jellyfish! Your woman ain't a human, right?" He asked , seriousness evident in his voice.

Rindou felt shivers ran down to his spine, his lilac purple eyes studying the other mullet-haired man's feature. He then shifted his attention to his older brother. Ran stayed quiet, not saying a word.

"Erm..."

"Rin, I beg you. Just tell me- tell us the truth. Is it true that (Y/n) is.."

Rindou was truly bewildered. How did they figure out? Did (Y/n) accidentally reveal her true identity without her realizing it herself?