⋆˚⋆୨୧ 025

Next day,Morning,Haitanis' residence

Next day,
Morning,
Haitanis' residence...

Second Person's POV

Rindou left his bedroom , a yawn escaped his mouth as he made his way toward the kitchen to make coffee. In the kitchen, he saw his older brother yawning sleepily.

"Morning, Nii-san." Rindou happily greeted Ran. The older Haitani simply nodded his head, acknowledging his younger brother's presence. The mullet-haired man stared at the messy-headed man confusedly.

Ran had black circles under his eyes.

"Nii-san, are you alright? Not enough sleep??"

Ran flinched when he was asked that question by Rindou. He awkwardly turned his attention to the younger Haitani.

"Sort of..." Ran murmured.

"What's the problem? Could it be you have insomnia?" Worry evident in Rindou's voice.

"Well, I guess if you lower your voice next time... I may have a good sleep." Ran's face was written with hesitation. He was reluctant to tell his brother the reason behind his lack of sleep.

Hearing that, Rindou's cheeks went on fire. Steam left his ears before he hastily focused on making his coffee.

"I'm sorry." Rindou apologized in embarrassment. Damn, he was so loud last night to the point Ran couldn't fall asleep!

"It is okay, Rin. You couldn't hold it back. By the way, you are quite submissive, huh? I'm surprised."

Ran was suddenly in his teasing mood. A mischievous smirk laced on his perfect feature. Rindou's face heated up, caught off guard by his older brother's comment.

"(Y/n) did an impressive job to awake your submissive side-"

"STOP! NO MORE! NO MORE TALKING ABOUT THIS!"

Rindou smacked Ran's chest to prevent the older man from babbling more about his activities behind the door. Ran simply snickered at him.

It wasn't like Rindou disliked being a bottom. In fact, he was delighted to be dominated by you. He just despised being teased by his brother like this.

"Anyway, where is (Y/n)? Still sleep?" Ran raised his eyebrow questionably. Rindou stopped smacking his chest and shifted his attention to his bedroom door.

"Yeah. She isn't an early bird. She is a major night owl. Daytime isn't for her." Rindou exclaimed. ' Though in reality, she is a real life vampire...'

But suddenly, you walked out of Rindou's bedroom wearing one of his branded hoodies. A big yawn left your mouth whilst you drowsily walked toward the living room. You collapsed on the couch out of nowhere.

"Rin...? Where are you?" You sleepily muttered under your breath. Rindou hurried to your side , leaving his brother alone in the kitchen.

"(Y/n), why are you here? You haven't had enough sleep. Let's go back to the bedroom-"