Weiss: Really? 

Winter: Yes. You've always wanted to do things differently. That's why you said you wanted to come here in the first place, isn't it?

Weiss looked down in her tea looking at her reflection.

Weiss: Yeah. I knew the only way to make a difference was to do things differently. 

Weiss looked back up to Winter. 

Weiss: I came here because I believed it would give me the chance to do just that. To do things differently. But I also needed to be something more.

Winter: Something more? What do you mean?

Weiss: I do want to be the heiress of the company Winter.

Weiss looked back at her reflection in her tea.

Weiss: But, that's also just what dad wants for me. 

Weiss looked back up to Winter again.

Weiss: By being a huntress at the same time I could also be able to choose for myself what I wanted to be. Like when you joined the military. You decided that for yourself.

Winter smiled at Weiss.

Winter: I see. 

Winter tried to hold back laughter.

Winter: I remember the look on his face when you first said you'd rather study at Beacon.

Weiss tried to hold back laughter too.

Weiss: Yeah. He almost looked like he was about to faint.

Weiss and Winter laughed together for a moment but soon calmed down.

Winter: Anyways, has he been calling you? 

Weiss: Every week. He also called me the day before we went on our first mission and during the festival yesterday. He always said he was worried because he knew the White Fang was active in Vale.

Winter: I see. That's good then.

Winter picked up her tea and took a sip.

Winter: Now, how are you with mastering your glyphs?

Weiss: I'm doing very well actually. I managed to master time dilation.

Winter: Good. Now, what about your summoning?

Weiss: Well... 

Weiss looked off to the side nervously but then turned back to Winter with a sad look on her face.

Weiss: I can't.

Winter: Don't be ridiculous. Every Schnee has the ability to summon. We have for generations. 

Weiss flailed her arms in frustration.

Weiss: I've tried! It's just... It's the one thing I'm having trouble with!

Winter: We Schnee's are unique. Unlike many, our semblance is hereditary. But that doesn't mean that it will come easily. Your semblance is like a muscle.

Winter then raised her hand and created a glyph in her hand. 

Winter: The more you practice with it, the stronger it will become. But if you only use one aspect of it... 

Winter looked at her glyph.

Winter: If you fail to test the limits of what you think is possible... 

Winter's glyph then glew a bright white forcing Weiss to shield her eyes with her arm. She then looked up to see a white beowolf behind Winter. Winter then began to pet it.