Epilogue

7 years later...

Things were interesting for the huge family as the years went on.
Lizzy and Paul got a puppy instead of having another child. It was a Rottweiler named Diesel.
Jensen remarried to a nice woman with teenage children.

Leah and Angela got married and adopted twin boys, who get in the most shit.

Sam and Emily added 3 members to the pack. 2 gorgeous little girls and a handsome little boy who gets into mischief with his cousins.

Embry imprinted on a girl named Cassidy, they got married within a year and had twins, a boy and a girl.

Jared and Kim got married, they're practically drowning in kids. 6 already.

Seth imprinted on a girl from Forks named Madison, they got married within 2 years of meeting. They just had their second child. They have 2 boys.

Needless to say, when the pack gathered with all 15 kids under the age of 10, they had to be labeled so they knew who was who.

The Cullen's left Forks, Jake went with them to be with his imprint.

The pack stopped shifting to take care of their families. Everything was normal. On a whim, Lizzy decided she wanted to travel.
There hadn't been a vampire problem in Forks or La Push for years, so it was no problem to go travel.

Lizzy and Paul packed up Lizzy's newer truck (since it got the best mileage) and traveled around the country with Sarah, taking pictures and sending them to their family.

They ended up moving to the other side of the country and going to visit their family every summer and for certain holidays.

Lizzy smiled at Paul as he watched their daughter play with Diesel in their new back yard. "We made it." She whispered over to him. "Yeah, yeah we did, Sunshine." He pulled his wife into his side and kissed her head.
They watched as the golden sun set on the back of the house, through the trees. A light breeze blew in the summer air, and for once in their lives, it was normal.

THE END

Or is it...?