Hurt

The moment Paul and Lizzy got to the house, they exited the truck and ran into the woods to shift. White and dark silver ran side by side through the woods, catching the scent of the leech they were after.

Where are you? Sam asked. Lizzy showed him that they were only a few miles east of the house.
I'm close, we need to get rid of her today. She's very annoying... Lizzy said.

Lizzy let out a guttural growl and pushed forward, her muddy paws thundering against the wet earth. She had caught sight of the redhead. Paul followed his imprint, snapping his teeth at the redheaded leech. Lizzy ran up beside Sam, their wolves looking like a terrifying duo.

On your left! She jokingly said to sam. Not the time, Liz! Jake growled through the link. She growled back and Sam snapped at them both.

Embry, Jared, and Jake came from ahead and temporarily stopped the vampire in her tracks. Lizzy didn't hesitate to lunge at the leech.
Lizzy No! Paul yelled. The white wolf didn't listen, and went for the head. The leech caught her in time, sending the large wolf into a nearby tree with a crack. She whimpered in pain. Shit! She yelled internally.

Language! Embry responded on instinct, earning a wolfy glare from Sam.
The vampire took the opportunity to run. Lizzy shifted back and groaned in pain. She could feel the blood pooling in her hand as she attempted to keep her tears from falling. Something was definitely broken.

Sam, Paul, and Embry shifted back and put pants on. Paul was immediately to his imprints side, while Sam grabbed his sister some clothes. "Jacob, go get Sue Clearwater. Jared, go to the house and warn Emily." Sam demanded, handing Paul the huge black hoodie and shorts so she'd be covered.

"Lizzy why the hell would you do that?" Paul asked. He wasn't angry, just frustrated over the fact his imprint was hurt. "I'm sorry..." she mumbled over and over into his chest.
She felt frozen in pain and she was shaking, but not in anger. Everything hurt. "Paul, easy. We need to get her to the house asap." Sam used his authorutive tone, leaving no room for argument.

It took all 3 men to get Lizzy back to the house. Her accelerated healing kicked in halfway back to the house, making the pain worse. A single tear managed to escape as she bit her lip to keep herself from screaming.
She had to be strong for her friends. For her pack. Arriving back to the house, Paul carried Lizzy up to her room where Emily and Sue were waiting for her. She was fading in and out of consciousness.

Sue didn't hesitate to get to work, checking her over. The woman put up a fight to get Paul out of the room. He obviously didn't want to leave his girls side, but he opted to sit outside the door where he could hear her breathing with the occasional grunt of pain.

It felt like hours before the painted baby pink door opened and Sue stepped out. The smell of rubbing alcohol entered the hallway, assaulting the packs sensitive noses.
Paul immediately stood up and looked over the woman's shoulder, just to get a glimpse of Emily brushing strands of damp hair away from his imprints forehead.

"How is she?" Embry asked, pushing himself off the wall. Sue sighed.
"She's okay. With the injuries, she should've died before you ever got her to the house... Lizzy has always been a fighter and she's lucky to be alive. However, she should be in an actual hospital because of her Fractured spine and broken ribs, but I reset them so they should heal properly. If the fracture was any lower, she would've been paralyzed or worse."

"How fast is her healing?" Paul asked. "That's the thing, I don't know... the bruising should be gone in a few days at most. But for her other injuries... she shouldn't go anywhere for the next few weeks, just to be sure. The bathroom should be the only exception." Sue said and Sam nodded from behind Paul.

"Thanks, Sue. We appreciate your help." Sam said. Sue nodded with a sad smile. "Of course. Oh! And before I forget, she's dosed up on Acetaminophen (Tylenol) for the pain, but her body is burning it off quickly. Don't give her anymore, just make sure she's comfortable."

On that note, Sue left the house and Paul entered his imprints room, sitting on the other side of her bed. Sensing his presence, Lizzy opened her eyes and smiled tiredly. "Hi." She mumbled. Paul grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. "Hey, Sunshine."

Just then the rest of the pack entered the room, to see she was okay for themselves. "Oh, she's flatlining. Call it. Time?" Jared joked. Lizzy laughed lightly, wincing at the pain.
"I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon... You'd all crash and burn without me." She laid her head back down on her pillows and closed her eyes.

"Alright, everyone out! Let Lizzy rest for a while!" Emily ushered the guys out of the room, but Lizzy held Paul's hand tighter. "Don't leave me." She whispered. Moments later, the bed dipped as he got in the bed further. A kiss was pressed to the top of her head. "I won't leave, Sunshine."

A/N- Did anyone catch the Marvel references? Theres 4... well technically 5.

Decided to add some spice to their lives. This is how fast a day can change. ANYWHO! A long chapter for my faithful readers. Almost 1,000 words!

Hope you enjoyed it. I'd also like to say, I don't know shit about fuck, so forgive me if the medical side is wrong.

— A