Legend

Lizzy's first stop ended up being the Clearwater's, since they were closest. Harry of course asked questions on why she needed some of Seth's old clothes. But he gave them to the girl nonetheless.

On the way to Billy's, Sam lectured Lizzy about responsibility. He had good intentions. She ignored a good portion of it, only cutting in to defend her actions.
Sam didn't appreciate it, but he let up once they pulled up to the familiar red house, the very one Lizzy grew up in.

They got out of the truck and Sam knocked on the door. Billy answered and ushered the siblings into the house.
"Lizzy, you said you needed to talk?" Billy asked the girl he raised. She nodded and sat down at the table, starting from where she left school, to the 'I love you's that were said before she left.

When she had finished, Billy stayed silent until he leaned back in his wheelchair and sighed.

"The story of the missing daughter... Said to have been born of 3 lines of shifters, hidden away from the enemies and lost to history.
The legends said, she would make tribe history before her powers would surface. Powers that would only get stronger over the course of a year.

The first sign would be her eyes changing color when she's in a mood.
Then she'd be a ticking bomb, waiting to explode. Most of her anger would be misplaced.
Finally her first power would be unlocked.

Everything would be heightened once more, and her instincts would be sharper than ever. Her word has just as much power, if not more than an alphas.

Everyone would feel safe with her. She would be a hybrid of some sort, her magic would come from nature and her bloodline. A pack witch, or Sorceress if that's the title you'd prefer.

Now this is just the short version, and not all of it would be accurate, but maybe a good portion of it would be. Lizzy, in your case, you'd be a Hybrid and your first discovered power is healing. It's unclear how many powers you'll unlock, just be careful." Billy finished.

"So.. Basically I'm also in charge?" Lizzy asked. Billy nodded. Sam turned to his younger sister. "No bossing me around because you feel like it." She grinned innocently.

"I would never."

The siblings ended up staying at Billy's for a little while longer, until Emily called and said she was getting ready to turn in for the evening.

When they got back to the house, it was quiet. Emily was drinking her evening tea, already in her night clothes. Lizzy said goodnight to her brother and future sister-in-law, then proceeded to go up the stairs to her room.
Lizzy opened her bedroom door to see Spider-Man 2 (2004) playing on the TV, with Paul and Anthony asleep in her bed. Anthony was practically laying on top of her boyfriend.

She closed the door quietly and changed into an oversized band t-shirt with some black sleep shorts. She crawled into bed, being careful to not wake up either of them.
As if sensing her, Anthony's small hand grasped her shirt and held it tightly. She smiled tiredly and closed her eyes, welcoming the much needed sleep. It has been quite the interesting day.

A/N- I suck at writing legends and stuff like it. Basically she's really powerful but they don't know to what extent.

I'm thinking about making Anthony a bigger part in this. Get a preview of what Lizzy and Paul would look like as parents? Adopt the adorable small child?

We'll see.

Hope you enjoyed!

A-