Anthony

A/N- First things first, I checked my ranks for the first time in a while and got #3 in Vampire and #1 in Renesmee.

Second, here's the next chapter! I *might* not leave it on a cliffhanger this time. We'll see...

Hope you enjoy!

Previously in Legendary...

The vampires head snapped up and she smirked, throwing the sobbing kid to the ground. He couldn't have been more than 7 years old. This pissed Lizzy off even more. She stepped protectively in front of the kid.

The redhead bared her teeth at the wolf, but ran off when the wolves eyes flashed gold. She'd never seen a vampire run away that fast. What was going on? Lizzy remembered the boy and went behind a tree to shift back.

She came back kneeling in front of the child, who wasn't from the reservation. His pale skin and rosey pink cheeks were a dead giveaway. He was only wearing a t-shirt and jeans, shivering in the cold air. He stared up at her with wide brown eyes and disheveled brown hair.

"What's your name?" Lizzy asked softly, trying not to frighten the boy. "Anthony." He responded just above a whisper. She smiled. "Anthony, I'm Lizzy. I won't hurt you, okay?" The boy hesitantly nodded.
She reached over, grabbing the hoodie that she had been wearing earlier.

"Stand up and we'll put this on you, it'll keep you warm while we get out of here, alright?" Anthony stood and wobbled slightly as she put it on him. It was obviously too large for him, but the warm hoodie plus her body heat would keep him toasty as they walked back to the house.

She picked Anthony up with no problems and he rested his head on her shoulder. She began walking and his shivering subsided almost immediately. The journey was a short one, but the moment she opened the door, Sam was standing there with his arms crossed.

He looked ready to tear her a new one. "Can this wait 10 minutes?" She asked quietly, gesturing towards the sleeping boy in her arms.
Sam's eyes travel to Anthony then back to his younger sisters green eyes. He set his jaw and nodded curtly, walking into the kitchen.

She headed up the stairs and Paul, who had been sitting in the living room, followed her up the stairs. He leaned on the doorway and watched how his girlfriend was with the kid. Lizzy laid the boy on the bed and woke him up gently. "Anthony, honey let's get you cleaned up, okay?"

Anthony yawned and nodded his head, wiping his eyes with the oversized sleeves. He practically crawled out of the hoodie, like some alien creature being born.
Lizzy grabbed a damp washcloth from her bathroom and began wiping the dirt and blood from his face and hands, saving his neck for last. Her hand began glowing gold as she wiped the blood from his neck.

She gasped and looked to Paul who was just as shocked as she was. The bite mark was completely gone.

She quickly finished and took the washcloth back to her bathroom. Paul pushed off the doorway and sat in front of Anthony on the bed. "Hey buddy, how old are you?"
He holds up 6 fingers. "This many."

Lizzy came out of the bathroom and kissed Paul's cheek. "Will you stay with him? I need to talk to Sam and Billy, and see if Sue might have something that'll fit Anthony." Lizzy said as she threw on a flannel over her tank top.
"What could we do?" Paul asked. "Uh, watch a movie and see if he's hungry. I won't be gone long."

"Okay then. Take my truck and be safe. The idiots are probably out by now." She laughed and grabbed the keys from his pocket. "The idiots are always out... I'll see you both when I get back."

"Be safe! I love you, Sunshine." She froze in the doorway, then turned around with a smile. "I love you too, Paul."

A/N- THE 'L' WORD!!!

That is all lol

Hope you enjoyed it!

-A