Cullen

A/N- Feel free to imagine a different blue dress, I thought this one was cute and it's just my personal preference. No hate if your style is different than mine! <3

True to her word, Lizzy called and let the Cullens know she was coming to the wedding. Anthony heard she was going somewhere and threw a fit because he couldn't go, but they promised him an adventure soon.

Emily zipped up the back of Lizzy's dress, then proceeded to make sure everything about her looked perfect. Which it did.
She put the shoes on and went down the stairs, to see Paul struggling with the tie. Lizzy took the fabric from him and began to tie it for him. There was a flash of a camera and both teens looked to the source.

There stood Emily like a proud mom, with a smile on her face. "I couldn't resist! It was the perfect moment." She defended. After a long goodbye from Anthony, Lizzy and Paul got on the road.

The wedding was beautiful, it was even tolerable when you got past the vows. The speeches were funny though. But Bella was now officially a Cullen, and therefore no longer the packs problem.

Sue Clearwater got some pictures of Lizzy and Paul dancing, there was probably even a video she was saving to play at their wedding one day.

Bella and Edward were able to get Lizzy and Paul off to the side for a few moments, and while it wasn't the most comfortable of situations because of heavy dislike in the past, they were working towards acquaintances.

Lizzy saw a familiar person amongst the guests and her face lit up. "Angela!" She said as she began walking over. The girl in question turned around and smiled brightly. "Hi, Lizzy!" They hugged and Lizzy took a look at her outfit.
"You look amazing, Ange."
"Well, take a look at yourself." Angela complimented. The girl brushed off the compliment and smiled.

"How have you been? We've not seen you around lately." Lizzy pointed out, ignoring Angela's friends. It wasn't long after Leah imprinted on Angela, that she figured out their secret. They decided to stay friends for the time being. However, Angela became close with the pack.

"I've been okay. Mostly busy with very last minute college stuff, but I'll be around this weekend." Angela said. "Okay, don't be a stranger!" Lizzy said then noticed Jake had showed up.

She excused herself and made her way towards the growing confrontation. "Jake, go to the house. Now. We need to have a little chat." Lizzy snarled once she got close enough. Her eyes glowed a dangerous gold color, leaving no room for argument.

Sometimes Jake forgot that the girl he thought was his twin, had more power than Sam, and was scarier than his mother when she was angry. He headed to the woods and Sam called for Seth to follow.

Lizzy turned to Bella and Edward, the gold faded back to forest green. "Congratulations, once again. Sorry about that, sometimes he can't wrap his head around the simplest things."
Edward chuckled at the statement. "I understand."

When Lizzy and Paul got back to the house, Jake wasn't there. So she was in the kitchen, angrily making herself something to eat. Paul watched his angry imprint, knowing he couldn't do anything when she was on a war path.

The door opened and Jacob came in like nothing happened. Lizzy turned around with a fire in her eyes. Literally. Her green eyes were the color of flames with flying embers.

"Jacob. Ephraim. Black." She gritted. Embry, Quil, Leah, Seth, Jared, and Sam, all looked to the kitchen. "What?" He asked all too innocently.

"Don't you 'what' me! You crashed a wedding, causing us to leave before we got to eat. THEN to add fuel to the already hot fire, you dodged my order." She growled.
"You're not my alpha, I don't have to listen to you. You're not even my real sister!" Jake realized his words a moment too late. There was a loud smack and Jake held his cheek in shock.

He looked to what he was slapped with, then he looked Lizzy in the eyes. "Did you just slap me with a Tortilla?" Jake asked incredulously.

"I did, and I'll fuckin' do it again." Lizzy responded, her eyes fading back to green as she faced her food.