Emotions

A/N- And here's where stuff starts to get interesting, atleast in my opinion 👀
It's one of my stories, so of course we all knew this was going to happen. You just didn't know when.

Sorry I took off for a couple days, my mind has been everywhere, but here's our next chapter.

It had been a month since Sam and Emily got married. Lizzy, Anthony, and Paul were now living together full time, and it had only been 3 weeks. In those 3 weeks, Paul noticed his girlfriend become an almost completely different person.

Her mood would go from 0 to 100 within a minute. She could be happy, then be crying because a squirrel looked at her 'like it hated her'. Or she'd be angry about something on TV then become a ray of sunshine when food got there.

For a while he thought it was her period, which everyone else assumed it was. So they ignored it and did everything to be there for her. The guys said nothing in fear of their lives.

She hadn't said anything, but she knew something was up. Her cycles had always been irregular since she was younger, but this was different.

Lizzy sat down on Emily's couch and stared at the tvs black screen, deep in thought. "Are you okay, Lizzy?" The girl mindlessly nodded. Emily stared at her skeptically. "Whats on your mind, pretty girl?" Emily asked as she sat down next to Lizzy.

"Somethings wrong with me, Emily." Lizzy looked at her sister-in-law with tears in her eyes. "Oh sweetheart!" Emily pulled the teenager into her arms. "What do you think is going on? Trust your body, and tell me." She rubbed soothing circles into the teenagers back, trying to calm her down.

Lizzy sniffled and curled into the woman. "Em I think– Paul and I, we talked about it for the future and we know how I've always been irregular, but I've never missed one before.. until now and I'm scared, Em. I don't know what to do!" Emily held her close while she cried.

"Okay... So what we'll do is, we're going to get our girls together, we're gonna go down to the store, I'll get some tests and you'll take them. We'll be there for you the entire time.. does that sound okay?" Lizzy nodded and they stayed in the same position until she sat up and wiped her eyes.

"Lets get this over with." Lizzy said with a quavering voice. Emily got up and smiled softly at the girl. They both put on their shoes, and Emily grabbed her purse before they walked out of the house.

Lizzy, Angela, Leah, Kim, and Emily sat around Lizzy's old room waiting for the timer to go off. When it finally did, it was as if everyone stopped breathing.
Lizzy stood from her spot and entered the bathroom. She flipped them over and covered her mouth to keep a sob from escaping. Her emotions were all over the place.

She was growing another life inside of her. Happiness. Nervousness. She was scared she wouldn't be a good mother. Scared she couldn't give her child a life better than the one she's had so far.

Lizzy took the tests off the counter and brought them to her old room. "I guess we need to figure out what to do with these." Lizzy said, holding them up so they were visible.

"Well figure something out, we always do." Leah told the girl. The remaining women stood up and pulled Lizzy into a group hug. She knew if everything failed, she had her girls to support her and the youngest member of the pack.