Embry

Elizabeth walked along in the sand on La Push beach, listening to the waves crash against the rocks; headed towards the treeline.
She was taking a break from keeping an eye on Embry; who she couldn't talk to because Sam ordered her to not talk to any of her friends, especially after that day of school.

It didn't stop her from texting them though.

She was about to phase and head back to Emily's, when a pain filled howl met her ears.
She tied her clothes to her leg and phased. Her white wolf speeding through the forest of green.

Lizzy made it to where the new wolf was first.

'Embry?' She questioned the pacing wolf who turned around at the sound of her voice.

"Beth?' He asked; her wolf nodded in response.

'Everythings gonna be okay, Sam and the guys will be here soon, we can help. I'm gonna phase back, picture your human body. I'll be right back.

She went behind the tree. Her paws turned into hands and feet. After quickly putting her clothes on she found a pair of cutoff cargo shorts and made her way back to Embry who had managed to shift back.

"Welcome back to the land of 2 legs" she joked as Embry slid the shorts on.
He punched her in the arm playfully as she started directing him towards Emily's.

3 wolves the size of horses stopped before the two teenagers.
"I took care of it, Sam. But you have to explain it to him. Then when the shock wears off, I wanna talk to the both of you and Jared." She says and the black wolf nods.

"Talk about what?" Embry asks looking at the girl confused.

"You'll see" she says as Paul comes out from behind a tree, grabbing her hand as they walk.

"Now I'm scared" he says.

She laughs shaking her head "don't be." She nudged his arm just before they broke the treeline.

-

"Are you sure you don't need any help Emily? I don't mind helping." Elizabeth said as she stood by the fridge.

"I'm fine in here, go relax, you and Sam just got back from patrol." She responded to the young girl in the room.

"Okay fine" she sighed and went in the other room with the boys.
"So Ember, has the initial shock wore off?" She asked ruffling his now short hair.

"I think so, Beth" he said while nodding.

"Ok then let's talk" she responded sitting next to Paul.

"Sam, I think Jared, Embry, you, and myself should get DNA tests. Its a slim possibility we're related to either of you, but if it's not you guys, then atleast I'm related to Quil or maybe a cousin of Jacob's."

"Yeah it kinda sucks not knowing who your dad is or if you have siblings" Embry says.

"We'll go to Forks tomorrow and get the tests done" Sam says in his alpha voice.

A small series of okays occurred. Lizzy layed her head on Paul's lap and drifted off into a light slumber while he played with her hair and rubbed her arm soothingly.

Only waking up to eat, then going back to sleep.

-

So that's what they did. The group went to Forks the next day, with permission to cross the treaty line.

The nurses took some DNA from each of them, minus Paul who decided to go to be supportive.
They waited nearly an hour beforehand.

They said it would take about a week and that they'd mail the results.
(Honestly I don't know how that stuff works.)

After, they went back to Emily's and had a chill day; keeping in mind they'd have to go to school the next day.