Chapter 1091 - Chapter 1100

Chapter 1091: Spirit Void Hall

Han Li and company followed suit and stood up after Arctic Dragon. The old dwarf then took several steps forward and muttered an incantation before striking the cauldron with a blue spell seal.

The huge cauldron let out a series of hums and glowed brightly with blue light. Then it quickly shrank to the size in the fist as it floated in midair.

In the area beneath the cauldron, a black hole strangely appeared beneath it, revealing a stretch of crystalline stairs heading below.

Arctic Dragon beckoned to the small cauldron and took it into his sleeve before leading the way down.

Bai Mengxin and the middle-aged man closely followed after him.

The old woman and the monk exchanged a glance before trailing after them as well.

Han Li looked at the hole with narrowed eyes for a moment before heading down with a mysterious smile.

Not long after, light began to shine within the dark passage.

Everyone could clearly see the profound ice that formed the passage all around them. The light originated from egg-sized moonlight stones embedded in the walls, making for fairytale-like appearance.

After climbing down for about three hundred meters, they had reached the end of the stairs and the passage began to even out.

Although this was the first time the three outside cultivators entered this passage, they didn't appear particularly surprised by its appearance. Rather, they carried on with a rich familiarity.

After the time it took to finish a meal, they finally walked out from the passage and into an underground hall. It was created from ordinary jade and appeared ancient in style.

But when Han Li and company looked at the end of the hall, they found a huge white stone gate that reached over a hundred meters tall. There were unknown ancient patterns, layers of talisman characters, and spell formation on top of it, causing it to flicker in light.

But what startled Han Li was the group of seven cultivators standing in front of it. All of them possessed Nascent Soul cultivation, most of them at early-stage.

Bai Yaoyi stood among them at the very front.

Han Li blink and unconsciously glanced at the others in his group.

The three belonging to the sect appeared calm, but the monk and the old woman unconsciously frowned, surprised betrayed from their eyes.

"Fellow Daoist Arctic Dragon, these are...?" The monk asked.

Arctic Dragon turned around and smiled, "Please don't be alarmed. They are the palace elders. Their assistance will be required to enter the Profound Jade Cave in Spirit Void Hall! The extremely cold Qi in this hall is required to increase my odds of success."

"Spirit Void Hall?" The monk asked in alarm.

The old man's eyes lit up, even Han Li's face stirred.

The azure-robed middle-aged man smiled and said, "What you saw outside was the three Spirit Void Halls. Although their names are all identical, they all have their own mysteries. The Profound Jade Cave is one of them, and it is the true entrance to Spirit Void Hall. Furthermore, each of the three halls all lead to an underground passage."

Han Li had already taken notice of this man. Although Master Arctic Dragon hadn't introduced him, he knew that the azure-robed man was the other North Night Palace Elder that cultivated an ice flame. He had a common appearance, but his face appeared sullen as he observed the others.