Chapter 626 - Chapter 640

Chapter 626: Harmonic Mind

Three months passed by in the blink of an eye while Han Li remained in bitter cultivation in his cave residence.

During this time, Kui Huan's group had paid a visit to Han Li to apologetically tell him that they had informed the sect elders of Han Li's skills in talisman refinement, hoping that he wouldn't take offence.

Because Han Li had already planned on using his talisman refinement techniques as a cover, he didn't mind in the slightest. After giving a few words of forgiveness, he sent the group of Qi Condensation cultivators on their way.

As for Dayspring Mountain, because Han Li had unexpectedly made it into the twenty-four finalists, Mu Peiling had made a trip to the medicine garden and gave Han Li a long explanation on the intricacies of the Profound Ice Arts. This surprising action had left Han Li at a loss for words.

Apart from those two times, no one else disturbed Han Li during his cultivation.

One day as Han Li was strenuously cultivating the Azure Essence Sword Arts, he abruptly frowned and stood up. By the time he left his cave residence and entered the medicinal garden, a voice transmission talisman knocked against the medicine garden's restrictions.

When Han Li saw this, he opened the garden's restrictions and waved his arm. A moment later, the sound transmission talisman flew into his hand in a streak of fire and soon disappeared.

Han Li expressionlessly muttered, "White Phoenix Mountain's Martial Ancestor Song. Isn't that the number one beauty in the Drifting Cloud Sect? Will that woman be instructing me? If that's the case, these coming days shouldn't be too boring!" He then released a flying sword magic tool and directly flew in the direction of White Phoenix Mountain.

White Phoenix Mountain was at the eastmost side of Drifting Cloud Sect and was particularly distant from the other five mountains as if it were standing proudly in solitude. Although this mountain was the shortest of the Six Marvelous Mountains, it was by far the most verdant and beautiful.

Not long after leaving the garden, Han Li appeared near White Phoenix Mountain.

Because this mountain was made up of mostly female cultivators, White Phoenix Mountain had a few strange rules. Ordinarily, any male cultivators arriving at the mountain were required to land at the base of the mountain and receive permission to enter. Otherwise, they would only have themselves to blame for falling into White Phoenix Mountain's restrictions.

Naturally, Han Li had no intention of forcing his way through and obediently landed at the base of the mountain.

There were currently three Qi Condensation female cultivators at the mountain gate happily chatting. When they saw Han Li drop down, they couldn't help but curiously examine the unfamiliar male cultivator.

Han Li saluted the three female disciples and said, "I am Dayspring Mountain's Han Li. I've come to accept cultivation guidance from Martial Ancestor Song. I hope Senior Martial Sisters can make a report."

A young, freckled female cultivator smiled and promptly said, "So you're Han Li. The Martial Ancestor has already notified us of you. Junior Martial Brother Han may directly head to the Phoenix Court Pavilion at the top of the mountain. Martial Ancestor is waiting for you there.

Han Li uttered a word of thanks before immediately flying up the mountain.

However, not long after he departed, the three female disciples began to gossip without restraint once they believed Han Li was out of earshot.