Chapter 336 - Chapter 350

Chapter 336: Yingzhu

"Since Your Esteemed Self is standing here, it seems that you aren't an unknown figure! May I ask if Sir is Yuzhu's old friend? If this is true, then your esteemed self cannot be considered an outsider. Please, enter the room and chat with us." The Rainbow Sect Master suddenly asked this with a chuckling smile; he appeared quite polite.

These words stunned the youth beside him, who revealed a trace of astonishment.

When Han Li heard this, his expression darkened, and his mouth formed a sneer.

"Many years ago, I had learned many skills under the tutelage of Mo Juren. This daughter-in-law of yours can be considered my Senior Martial Sister. Naturally, I cannot be considered an outsider. However, before we go and confuse our relationships, how about we first address the extermination of the Mo Estate?" Having seen Mo Yuzhu married off to an enemy clan, he felt gloomy after recovering from his astonishment and intended to act.

"You're a survivor of the Mo Estate!" The youth cried out with an appearance of complete surprise.

The Rainbow Sect Master revealed astonishment, but soon after, his face darkened and his eyes grew indistinct. His body suddenly swelled without warning and gave off a grand pressure.

"Since you are a remnant of the Mo Estate, don't think about leaving. Your life will remain here!" The Rainbow Sect Master loudly shouted, wearing a completely different expression.

He then made a large step forward with his hair fluttering about. Left behind in the bluestone that he stepped on was a two inch deep impression. It seemed this person's power was quite shocking.

When the youth saw this, this wordlessly slipped to the side, planning on coordinating with his father's movements.

Han Li expressionlessly looked at the father and son's movements. Without saying anything further, he wordlessly raised his hand. Puchi. Several fist sized fireballs appeared above his hand, releasing a scorching air.

The Rainbow Sect Master had froze, halting his advance.

"Cultivator!" He hoarsely said with an expression of complete disbelief.

The youth at his side was also dumbfounded.

"Humph!"

Han Li didn't intend to waste more words. He pointed his finger, intending to kill the two with fireballs.

But at this very moment, Mo Yuzhu who was originally embracing her young daughter, appeared resolute. In an instant, she appeared in front of Han Li, blocking his attack.

"Don't do it! I forbid you from killing this child's father. If you kill him, then you must kill me and my daughter as well." She said with a grieved expression.

Han Li wrinkled his brow. With a burst of loud crackles, the fireballs suddenly swelled to the size of bowls and became even more scorching. Although Mo Yuzhu appeared miserable, she still would not move.

"Cultivator, there must be a misunderstanding. Our Rainbow Sect..." Seeing that Mo Yuzhu was protecting him, he felt greatly moved and felt fear that Han Li would truly kill her along with his daughter in anger. Thus, he hastily mentioned their great backer.

Without waiting for him to finish Han Li coldly interrupted, "Shut your mouth! Neither your nor your father are in any position to speak. I know of your backer, Spirit Beast Mountain, but I don't care in the slightest. If I hear you two speak again, I will exterminate your entire residence."