Chapter 741 - Chapter 750

Chapter 741: Battle to Break the Formation(3)

"Yes, Master. In that case, I will act the same as last time and stay hidden as I bide my time for an appropriate time to act."

Han Li nodded. "That will do. Last time you acted at a very decisive moment, to much effect."

"Many thanks for Master's praise. This servant shall strive her hardest." After placing away the two treasures, she smiled and disappeared from sight in a flash of silver light.

Han Li then turned to look at the distance, a stern expression appearing on his face. In a burst of azure light, he flew deep into the mist.

Not long after the spell warriors entered the mist, the remnant restrictions within it began to stir, repeatedly endangering them. Fortunately for a majority of the spell warriors, the giant rhino was clearing a path, brushing aside the restrictions without care.

Regardless whether they be fireballs, lightning, ice spikes, or boulders of earth, they didn't harm the huge beast in the slightest. Its jet-black armor easily brushed off any of the attacks.

Paying no heed to any of the attacks, the huge rhino straightforwardly lowered its head and rushed forward. Any restrictions or obstructions that barred its path were struck through as if the beast's body carried the momentum of a shooting star. Its destructive force cleared the mist of an area of over a hundred meters around it. As for the many spell warriors following after it, not a single one of them were harmed.

However, it was quite baffling that within the group of spell warriors, those with the greatest cultivation were the four at Core Formation stage. There wasn't a single Nascent Soul-stage sage amongst them. It was unknown where the three Nascent Soul sages went after they entered the green mist, nor what strange plot they had in store.

When these spell warriors saw that the area was clear of the mist, they sighed with relief. The Core Formation-stage spell warriors even gathered together to discuss their next course of action. But at that moment, two sparkling silver halberds suddenly shot out of the mist, leaving thunder in their wake as they arced with lightning.

Shocked with alarm, two of the Core Formation-stage spell warriors acted first. They immediately raised their hands and released a blue and red streak of light directly towards the halberds in an attempt to block them. But who could've thought that instead of directly confronting the spell warrior's magic treasures, they changed direction and quickly shot towards the giant rhino's head.

Although this had greatly surprised the Core Formation spell warriors, they soon grew relieved. The giant rhino's defenses weren't something that could be penetrated with ordinary magic treasures.

But soon, an astonishing scene had occurred before them. The two silver halberds didn't directly strike at the giant rhino, but instead, they flew above the beast and began to strike each other without warning. Then a huge roll of thunder sounded out as a dense bolt of lightning shot from the two halberds towards the head of the huge beast.

A blue light barrier shined from the beast's body, but it was completely scattered by the bolt of silver lightning and directly struck the jet-black armor. With a loud rumble and a flash of lightning, the giant rhino stood in place unscathed. However, the beast was enraged by the attack and loudly roared to the skies before opening its mouth and shooting out a three-meter-long spike of ice towards the silver halberds above it.

Making no attempt to stand their ground, the halberds dodged away from the ice spike before releasing another silver bolt of lightning and flying back into the mist. When the huge beast saw this, its eyes grew crimson and it chased them down without a further thought.