Chapter 151 - Chapter 160

Chapter 151: Hundred Medicine Garden

Even though Han Li didn't know what Martial Uncle Ye and the Old Man Wu talked about after he left, he felt extremely upset!

Ever since he went through with what happened with Doctor Mo, it was the first time he encountered a situation where he knew there would be trouble ahead but had no choice but to jump into the mess. This made Han Li very annoyed, but also reinforced his opinion that the weak were also the prey to the strong in the cultivating world.

"If you have a need for them in the future, do not hesitate to come and collect them!" The thought of this made Han Li laugh coldly. In the future, he would make sure to let Martial Uncle Ye know that his belongings would not be taken away that easily!

He stood on the ground and looked afar as the Honor Disciple turned to the Hundred Opportunities Hall. Because the Hundred Medicine Garden was not far ahead, the owner of the medicine garden set up some small restrictive formations on the small valley in between the two hills to keep outsiders from intruding.

Han Li came across some of the nearby restrictions after walking for a small distance. His path was blocked by a white light.

However, he didn't panic. Instead he raised a piece of jade tablet and shined it in front of him. A green light immediately shot out from the tablet and into the restrictions. Han Li then waited patiently.

"Come in!" A dry voice came from inside, but it sounded if the source was right by Han Li's ears. Then, the restrictions in front of him all disappeared, melted away like snow.

Seeing this, Han Li didn't dare to linger and walked inside with haste.

Following the small path in front of him, Han Li stopped at a courtyard with a plaque that read "Hundred Medicine Garden." The courtyard was at least a few acres large. Before he even entered the courtyard, a thick smell of medical herbs came from inside and aroused Han Li's spirit.

"What are you doing standing outside like an idiot? Hurry up and come inside, I still need to go out for errands!" Han Li was startled, but immediately followed the order and walked in.

Standing inside, Han Li was then able to clearly see the situation inside the garden.

In the center of the garden stood a few cottages built from hay and bamboo. The garden itself was surrounded by trenches that were squared out evenly. Each field were filled with greens, and there were many medicinal herbs that Han Li knew of or was familiar with, and some that looks like strangely-shaped plants, making the entire garden's Spiritual Qi overflow. Even when a cultivator like Han Li took a deep breath, it felt extremely refreshing.

"Come into the house!" The owner of the voice saw him dawdling and seemed to become a little impatient.

Han Li smiled lightly, and didn't take it to heart as he walked into the cottage.

Inside the cottage stood a short, skinny old man. He looked at Han Li, who had just come in, with dissatisfaction. From the old man's looks, he seemed to be around fifty years old. He had a withered and yellow small mustache and a pair of cloudy, small eyes that were rolling around. At first glance, he truly looked like a big rat that had successfully become human.

"You're the disciple that the Hundred Opportunities Hall sent to take care of the garden? You're too young, and your skills are too poor! Is the fellow surnamed Ye brushing me off? How come the people he sent are worse and worse every time?" The small, skinny old man's face darkened when he saw Han Li's appearance, and he started ranting.