He started kissing my collar bone, I didn't feel right, that's only Leo's place, I started to wiggle trying to keep my hands on his chest pushing him away.

I felt him biting on my neck hard causing me to yelp. He sat straight removing his shirt.

I can't do this, I am so sorry Leo, just before my eyes were about to close I heard a gunshot, and William's body collapsed on the side.

Through my blurry vision, I could see Leo coming to me, my dad and Maya being arrested.

Leo bent down to pick me up in his arms, "I am here Savanah I am here." And just listening to that I dropped my eyelids with a smile on my face.

My man is here now.

................

My sleep is being disturbed by this beeping sound, and somebody's soft hands holding my hand.

I slowly opened my eyes, looking around I was in a hospital, oh yes I remember everything now.

I looked at my side seeing a sobbing Leo holding my hand and incoherently saying something. I want to say something to him but my throat feels constricted.

I squeezed Leo's hand to gain his attention, "Savanah you are up." Leo said wiping his tears off. "Doctor," Leo yelled nearly tearing my eardrum.

The doctor from the trauma department came, and God knows what his name his, Leo helped me to sit properly on the bed.

But before I could ask him to get me water Leo stood there with a glass of water in his hands, I smiled at him and chugged the whole glass down.

"I am Dr Montgomery the trauma surgeon, but don't worry you had no surgeries and not any sutures."

"You had normal cuts on your head and bruising on your whole body because of the-the beatings, no internal bleeding."

The doctor told me my reports and then left after telling Leo to keep me hydrated. Only the whole room was empty it was just me and Leo.

I scoot to the end of the bed paying my other side for Leo to come to lay with me, he was hesitant at first but eventually, he did cone on the bed wrapping me in a burrito with the blanket and his arms.

"How many days?" I asked.

"You have been sleeping for 2 days and it took 10 hrs to find you."

"You found me," I said and kissed him Omg I felt like I got my breath back, it feels so long that I have kissed him.

"I missed you so much," Leo murmured against my lips and then dive back right in.

"Where is everybody?" I asked.

"It's night time I sent everyone home, it's just you and me here."

For quite some time we didn't talk just laid in each other's presence, Leo didn't look me in the eye he just kept looking at my face, sometimes lightly placing his finger on my busted lips.

"How bad is it Leo, that you can't even take your eyes off me show me," I said and Leo just hung his head low.

I snaked my hand in his shirt pocket and took out Leo's phone opening the camera I was stunned to see a bluish yellow eye a dark dark red bruised cheek and busted lips.

I nearly looked like Frankenstein.

"Aww, I look beautiful." I joked to make Leo laugh but he didn't. "what happened?" I asked.

"It all happened because of me, Maya Ava and I left you there alone for that surprise which you were not even able to see."

"Hey hey stop blaming yourself Leo, I am here with you I am all fine in your arms just forget whatever happened," I said while stroking Leo's cheek.

"What happened to Dad?"

"Seeing William on top of you I lost it so I shot him." Omg, he shot him is he going to jail.

"Ahh don't worry I am not going to jail, Maya and your dad are being arrested for life in prison, whereas Ava is sentenced to 10 years."

"There I kept thinking about you, I thought I would never see you again, I just-just was so scared to be there with all of them especially William, but as always you came and Saved me, you are my hero Leo, a God sent an angel," I concluded by kissing Leo on his cheek lightly and wiping the tears that were still running through his eyes.

"I love you, Savanah," Leo said making my eyes fill with tears.

"You do?" I asked and Leo chuckled.

"From the very first day, I have been in love with you. The day you cut my hand. What do you think the surprise was for?"

"ti amo il Mio Cuore" (I love you my heart). I said in Italian that I have been learning for the past few weeks to confess to him.

"Oh someone kill me, I promise to love you every day of my life Savanah," Leo said kissing my nose.

"I have something to tell you, Savanah, it's serious," Leo announced out of the Blue.

"Your mother, she died of a heart attack when you were kidnapped, her funeral happened tomorrow," Leo said and it felt weird because I all felt unreal.

My mom died, after bearing so much pain from my dad because of me, I thought now she will be free but not now.

The most surprising thing was that I didn't feel sad that she left me, I was not able to cry at the fact that she left me.

Although we were never that closed but still, she was my mother and I am always grateful for her to keep me.

"Are you okay," Leo asked and I just nodded.

"So are we going to Greece," I asked peeking from my blanket and looking at Leo with hopeful eyes?

"First get better."

"I love you, Leo."

" I love you more Savanah."

"Did I tell you, you look very sexy right now."

"My Leo is back."

Okay, it's still not an end❤.

Enjoy reading Lovelies💞💞.

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_