Chapter 6

SAVANAH

2 weeks later:-

I woke up with a heavy pounding in my head, my head felt so heavy that raising my head from the bed was straining my neck.

Bright sunshine was creasing my face and my eyes squinting to the white light reflected my eyes.

It looks like heaven, exactly like heaven wait, does that mean I died.

Opening my eyes a little wider I saw the white ceiling and continuous beating of the monitor caught my attention.

This is, not my bedroom.

Memories came running back to me about the last time I was conscious, I was stabbed in the back. The only thing I remembered was a big bird tattoo on the shoulder of the man who held me.

My mouth flew open as the door only to greet my girl Jul.

"Oh my fucking Jesus, you woke up." Tears ran down her face.

"Of course Jul it's not like I was in fucking coma it was just a knife stab." I shrugged.

"Sav you woke up after 2 weeks you were in fucking coma." She gritted.

I was shocked, reading my expression she continued.

"The knife that stabbed you was dipped in Tetrodotoxin. Dr Nolic was able to stop the poison from doing its killing but you had a trauma response which put you in a coma." She blurted all out in one breath.

"How did I reach the hospital?" I asked.

"You were brought by a man here, then for 1 whole week you were kept in the VIP room, and then you got shifted here."

"You didn't call my parents right," I asked her hoping the answer should be no but the tension on her face tells me quite opposite.

"I didn't call your parents, I only called Lucas," she said.
"Lucas was here?" I yelled. If Lucas was here dad might have known him missing office.

"Lucas is here," Jul emphasised on is. "He just went to get some food, he will be coming back."

After some time Matt started checking my vitals and Lucas came in.

"Oh my goodness Sav, you scared me how are you doing," Lucas asked my hugging me tightly like I was gonna disappear.

Oh my big bro I love him so much

"Lucas mom and dad knows you are here?" I asked him.

"They know, mom wanted to come but dad didn't let her come so I came to see you." He said simply like nothing happened because I know Terrible havoc is gonna be there in Seattle.

"You came and dad let you come?"
My voice was literally on a point where I could break down.

Not because Lucas came and mom didn't the fact that because of me Lucas had wasted 2 weeks and dad will blame that on me.

"You already know the answer Sav, don't ask me and before you say dad will cut me off, you know he can't because he holds only 49℅ and both you and mom have the rest and mom will never let him take that." He told me.

He is right.

When my parents got married, my grandfather gave 49℅ of the firm to my dad and the rest 51℅ was with my mom and my grandfather. But after some time when he realised that my dad doesn't treat me right and after his death he will not treat my mother well too so he gave me his shares and bound three of us in a contract which states the contract can only be signed in front of the judge and the other members of the firm with complete consent. My dad forced mom to sign but she didn't, she never did and never will.