Chapter 21

SAVANAH

'Daddy's little whore.' I jolted awake from my sleep to this weird dream I had about Maya and Me fighting.

My head was pounding and my head felt so heavy that my neck could break with its weight.

I slowly opened my eyes, to see clean and organised white and grey bedroom. This is not my apartment.  The other side of my bed has books and my laptop.

And my bedroom surely doesn't have that big of a tv. Oh my God memories came back rushing to me.

It wasn't a dream, it was real I did call Maya a whore. But after that all the memories became blurry.

I was in someone's apartment in their bed and these two things were quiet enough to have a panic attack.

Under the cover, my legs feel bare, I looked down at myself, I was wearing a black shirt. Which reached my mid-thigh.

"Holy Christ did I had...." I murmured to myself. I touched inerr things there was no sign of blood or anything and my panties were still on.

Okay, we can work with that. The other side of the bed was perfectly made which means either I slept alone or the person woke up before me.

Who the hell changed my clothes.

"My house helper changed your clothes, Savanah." A voice boomed.

I was still looking at my lower half with my head hung low.

"I didn't sleep here I'm slept in another room." I tried to figure out the direction of the voice from where it was coming. The corners of the room were quite dark.

"You know for the first time being drunk you have a great system to digest alcohol without vomiting." I recognised a voice saying from the other side of the room.

I knew that voice it was Leo.
I tried to stand up from the bed with my jelly-like legs and fall back on the bed on my back.

Leo chuckled and came to near on the bed next to me. I groaned and sit up straight.

"Did I embarrass you, Leo, tell me the truth," I asked.

"No you are far away from anything embarrassing, how much do you remember?" He asked.

"I don't remember the words but only remembering some parts like throwing wine at her dress and calling her a whore." I hissed as the pain in my head started to make my eyes heavy.

"Promise me Leo something," I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"Never let me drink not even a simple glass of wine. Please I beg you." I said while drinking a whole glass of water near the bedside table.

I said while asking him to put his hand on top of mine to seal the promise.

"Sure, now let's talk something more important." Leo came a little close to me and turned my body to face him.

He had anger on his face but not the dangerous anger but a frustrated one.

"Ya sure I am all ears," I said not knowing what he is gonna throw in my way. Maybe I misbehaved so much that he is regretting befriending me.

Take a deep breath Savanah you can do it, you have been through far worse things than a simple friend break up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Tell you what Leo," I asked.

"About William?" He gritted.

It took me a minute to understand and recall what he was talking about, but who must have told him. Did I blurt out while I was drunk?