Chapter 15

SAVANAH

On the day of the ball.

I took a full day leave from the hospital today as it was the ball day today.

My anxiety is not coping up today with me, I also exercised for 1 additional hour to release the pent up stress.

Which made me sleep 3 hrs after working out. I woke up at 11 am again from the second nap.

I baked muffins at least 150 muffins, no idea why I did it, maybe I will give some to Jo, Jul Jose, Charlie, Maya...

No Savanah she will throw them away it will be a waste.

No cupcakes for Maya.

I can also give some to Leo but what if he doesn't eat sugar. No worries I will ask him.

I also cleaned my whole apartment maybe because Leo was coming and I didn't wanna give him an impression of a messy girl.

Only my books and notes are unsystematic and they are a lot of bundles to be systemised.

It was now 6:30 in the evening and Leo told me he would come to pick me up at 8.

I went inside my bathroom to take a quick shower and do some occasional skincare.

After the shower, I dried my hair with the hairdryer and heated my curling iron to give my hair some waves.

I did a rope crown braid and left the rest of the hair to reach my waist, and even added some small flower bands on it.

I quickly applied my body lotion and some flavoured cream that Jul made me buy.

According to her, my skin will smell right good it is smelling like vanilla.
But not a strong one.

I started to do my makeup.
I applied a thin layer of foundation with light silver eyes and nude pink lipstick.

I am not a heavy make-up kind of person.

At last, I started wearing my dress. It was a lavender colour half shoulder and a thigh-split dress.

 It was a lavender colour half shoulder and a thigh-split dress