Chapter 20

LEONARDO

Sometimes I don't know what people get by creating a ruckus in public places, finally, I got my answer today it's Attention.

At this time Savanah was heavily drunk, plus she has never gotten drunk in her entire life till now, which is partly my fault that I let her drink that amount of wine.

I have seen many people fighting like dogs after getting drunk none of them were like Savanah.

She remained cool as usual and fire back at Maya with the politest tone and the meanest words.

I have known Savanah for at least one and a half months and the only time she swear was the word hell.

I have never even heard her saying fuck yet. But she did say it today. Her first time saying in front of me was quite impressive. Gosh, this girl is perfect in every way.

Even her cursing is musical.

One of the things that shocked me this evening was finding out Savanah never kissed anyone yet.

Having Sex is a different thing but kissing someone is very common to do at a younger age.

Men would die to be near her, how did she protect herself from the evilness of this world.

I was secretly hating those people who I thought might have kissed her. Foolish Leo.

The things I would do to be her first kiss. This girl has wrapped me around her little finger without even knowing.

I glared at Maya who was now shouting at Cole, Cole looked a lot like me this evening with a scowl on his face for Maya and adoration in his eyes for Savanah. The second one I hate.

"Maya stay within your limits and control your tongue before I pull it out," I warned her.

As I threatened Maya a giggle caught everyone's attention, it was Savanah pouring some wine for herself.

Before I could tell her to stop drinking a few droplets of red wine made contact with my hand.

"Bitch." Maya hissed.

Fucking Maya threw Wine at Savanah, I looked at Savanah, but she was still inspecting what happened to her drenched state.

I was already looking at Savanah when she turned towards me and smiled at me. It was not the usual Savanah's smile it was different, it was a naughty smile.

She looked hot.

Either she is gonna cry or she is gonna beat her up. But I don't think she will cry as her smile didn't say that.

I would love to see Maya beaten up but I don't Savanah to be a part of it.

"You. Dumb. Fucking. Bitch." Savannah said in a low voice with a smile on her face, which also reminds me that she also has her periods so the psychopath inside her might be woken up now.

She caught everyone's attention on the table, I saw Cole's face he was amused by Savanah but also he would kill Maya only his restrain is keeping him from doing that

"What do you mean." Maya barked at her. No one talks to her like that.

"Who throws a glass of red wine on a black dress sweety..." Savanah said, before any of us could interpret what she meant we heard Maya screaming.

"Fuck you, Savanah, that's a 200$ Dior dress" Maya whined.

Savanah threw her glass of wine which was filled to top at Maya's light coloured dress. That's my girl.