Chapter 19

TW! Brutal

Levi pov:

When the sunrise I immediately went to the hospital trying to check for some of her records.

"I'm sorry Dr. Ackerman we don't have that name in our records three years ago" the nurses told me.

"Are you sure? Did you double check?" She nodded.

I sighed and remembered y/n's co worker Ymir. I immediately hop in my car and drove to her old firm. "Can I talk to atty. Fritz" she made a call.

"Atty. Is asking who are you?".

"I'm Levi, Levi Ackerman" she nodded and told the person in the phone.

"Here is your key card sir floor 3 room 232 in the right corner" I nodded and took the key card.

I swiped the card in the elevator and entered. Why I'm I doing this? I think I should  know what happened to her.

I knocked on her door making her stood up opening the door.

Her eyes widened and motioned me in.

"Sit, what can I do for you?" She asked while standing behind her office chair.

"Do you perhaps know what happened to y/n" she sighed and sat down.

"I don't know, and even if I know something why would I tell you?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Because I deserve to know what happened to her I'm her husband".

She scoffed "you mean ex husband you two divorced already" I looked down.

"Look if your doing this, because you pity her just leave my office".

"I just wanna know what happened to her I promise after this I'll leave" she stood up and went to her side drawer.

She put the folder Infront of me "this is a very classified case, so if you wanna do something right for y/n then shut your mouth. I'm I clear?" I nodded and proceed to open the folder.

'cliff accident'.

'the car fell from the cliff. People say that the car was bumped making it fall from the cliff'.

'the person inside the car was burned to death'.

"Cliff accident" my eyes widened "she's not dead" Ymir shook her head.

"It's been years Levi no one wanted to take her case so it was trashed by the court".

"Remember we're battling with Zeke Yeager".

"she's alive".

"Levi you wanted her gone in your life right? And now she's gone your talking none sense" I shook my head.

"Her body was burned, Levi" she said while trying to contain her tears. I wiped the tear that fell from my eyes.

"I met her yesterday" her eyes widened.

"What the fuck!? Are you taking drugs?" I shook my head brushed my hair up.

"Her name is still y/n, but she doesn't know me, she has a husband and my wife was buried six feet. But I don't believe it".

"Stop shitting with me Levi!" I shook my head "she's working in NYY firm".

She went to her computer and search for her in their atty list.

"The world is fucking me right now!".

She showed me the screen "according to her bio data she has been married to atty. Eren Yeager for four years and her real name Y/n M/n (middle name m/n).

Four years! He even tampered her bio data how can she be married to y/n for 4 years? If me and y/n was separated for 3 years ago.

"That Eren is shitting with her!"she closed her eyes tightly.

"Now that I know that she fine now, stop ruining her".

I won't I just wanna know the truth according to her records it's all fucked up.

I'll know the truth soon and slap you in the face Eren.

_____

A/n:

What would you put in my ex's plate???