Chapter 15

Y/n pov:

I breathed heavyly as I dreamed about a car crash.

I rubbed my temples as I reach for my phone to check the time.

"Hey y/n I heard you whining" Eren knocked on my room as he entered.

He sat on my bed and rubbed my shoulder.

"Another bad dream?" He asked making me nod as I wipe the tears that kept falling.

"It's vivid Eren I feel like it happened to me, it's feels like I was the one who was in that situation" he shushed me and hugged me from the side.

"It's just a dream".

"It feels so real" I cried "and I kept seeing this man his face is blurry but he left me I don't know who that man was but he is always blurred in my vision".

"It's okay chill your self it's just a dream".

He layed me down and helped me fall asleep.

Eren pov:

I don't know what she's talking about.

All I know is she is suffering from retrograde amnesia.

I just found her below the cliff when I was just around the area for investigation.

She has no ID no information.

She just mumbled y/n when she was a little conscious.

The doctor said she'll only get flashes of memories.

But in her case she kept seeing them in her dreams.

The doctor also advised not to tell her that she has amnesia because according to her she need to figure it out in her self.

And I also don't want to tell her since I knew alot of her past when I did a background check on her.

She went through a divorce before her car was bumped making it fall on the cliff.

The crime was very clean no traces of evidence so we can't convict anyone we don't even know who did it.

For these past three years I've been with her I would say she's a very special person for me, I love everything about her she's the most sweetest person I want to keep her forever.

She is so brave with what she went through all these years loosing your daughter and husband is painful that's why I want to stay beside her I want to erase all of those bad memories and replace them with happy memories.

I slept beside her when I felt that she needed someone beside her.

"Eren are you gonna leave me too?" She asked while we're eating breakfast.

"Why would you ask that?, of course not".

"I'm just scared that people will leave me when I do something" I sighed her memories where erased but her trauma still lingers.

I stood up and hugged her "atty. Yeager how many time do I have to tell you that I won't leave your side" she smiled and rubbed my arm.

"I'm so lucky to have you" I smiled and kissed her forehead.

I introduced my self as her husband is that bad.

I want to be beside her I want to give her a happy future.

I'll be there for her.