Chapter 16

TW! Mention of abuse and rape.

Kindly skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable with this type of topic.

Y/n pov:

"Go fix yourself" Eren told me, I stood up and went to the bathroom.

Those dreams kept on coming in my head it makes me think it's real, like it really happened.

I wonder who is that man who's always appearing in my dreams. His face is solemn, but blurry I couldn't recognize him, I don't know him.

"Y/n, you got another sudden panic attack, are you ditching your phycologist again?" I sighed and hug him from behind.

"I'm okay now" he sighed and faced me.

"Y/n, you need this I want you heal from all of these".

My husband is so nice, he cares for me he's the nicest guy. Too bad I can't remember how we met, or how we had our first date.

"Let's go" I nodded and we drove to the firm.

"Are you taking Ms. Webber's case?" I sighed.

My heart melted as I read her case, she was physically abused by her husband for ten years,  and now she's ready to reveal the truth and divorce her husband, but her husband doesn't want to let her go.

"I would gladly take her case" I told eren.

To be honest, her name rings on my head, someone I know, but I couldn't put my finger in it.

"So Ms. Webber do you have any evidence of the alleged abuse?" She cried and nodded.

She took out a folder and her phone. "T-this is the photo of my bruises".

I looked at the pictures and to my shock she was brutally beated to death.

"A-and last night h-he r-raped me" she cried so I stood up and gave her tissue.

"Are you comfortable with taking rape investigation kit?" I asked her she raised her eyebrows.

I sighed and sat beside her "if you take that kit we will have a heavy evidence that he really raped you".

"But, then again if you're not comfortable with it then let's not do it" she shook her head.

"N-no, I'll do" I smiled and rubbed her shoulder "I'll do my best so you can get the justice you deserve".

"Thank you so much atty. Yeager" I smiled at her.

As soon as my meeting is done with her I went to a coffee shop so I can review and know about more important details to her case.

I went out of the shop while reading some folders when I suddenly bumped into someone making something fall.

"Oh, I'm really sorry" I spoke and pick up the panda stuff toy.

Looking at it tugged my heart, there's something about this toy that makes me wanna cry right now.

"I'm really sorry, I wasn't really looking on the way" I said and stared at this man Infront of me.

His eyes widened as he look at me.

I handed him the stuff toy making him look deep down in me.

"I'm really sorry" I bowed, He nodded and just kept on looking at me.

"I'll just go" I told him, but he held my arm and stared at me.

What is wrong with him?.

"I'm sorry, what can I do for you?".

"Levi" he spoke.

Levi? Oh he is trying to be friends with me.

"I'm atty. Y/n Yeager nice to meet you, I guess" I told him with his gaze is still on me "I should really go I still have meetings to be in" I said as I pull my arm from his hold and started to walk away.

He's so weird, what is wrong with him.

By just looking at him something was tugging my chest.

What was that about? He's familiar, I've seen him before? Or I'm just hallucinating?.